Concluded Case

edema/ generalised

Edema A female patient aged about 23 years came to me with a complaint of swelling of her thighs and legs and sometimes face . It is on and off, because of the this, her weight also fluctuates. Her past medical history, k/h/o migraine and had bouts of vomiting and she took allopathic medicine few months back for the said complaint since then she has swelling of her thighs and face. Menstrual history: From past few months the cycles intervals are occurring one week late. Before it was regular 28 day cycle. Thyroid profile is within normal limit Hematology is also within normal limits Abdomen and pelvic scan , no abnormalities seen. Has a history of nose block sometimes as she has DNS . Appetite and bowels are normal. Prakruti is kapha dominant vata and pitta. Please share your valuable opinions

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Dr Savitha ji altimatly u have to trace the reasons as advised by my friends for accurate tmt. At present provide Shothari Loh/ Shothkalanal ras & Arogyaverdhanivati or Punnervadi Mandoor with Punnervarisht.Ptn will get relief with in five days.Avoid virudh Ahar.@Dr. Savitha Nagendra ma'm.

All Answers

Dr Savitha ji altimatly u have to trace the reasons as advised by my friends for accurate tmt. At present provide Shothari Loh/ Shothkalanal ras & Arogyaverdhanivati or Punnervadi Mandoor with Punnervarisht.Ptn will get relief with in five days.Avoid virudh Ahar.@Dr. Savitha Nagendra ma'm.

I agree

View 3 other replies

कायाकल्प तेल की मालिश करें। महायोगराज गुगल अन्डी के तेल में मिलाकर सुबह-शाम सेवन कराएं। कुमारियासव द्राक्षासव दोनों को मिलाकर 25 ग्राम सुबह-शाम खाने से पहले दें।

Thank you doctor

Needs pathological investigation before switching to any treatment.

Thank you doctor

Ad lipid profiles, lft and KFT Punarnava mandoor 2 b.d. Cephgrain tab 2b.d.+cephgrain nasal drop

Thank you doctor

Pathyadi kada 15ml + Amycordial syp 15ml b.d. after meal

Cases that would interest you