Concluded Case

LUMBER SPONDILITIS CURED BY SEPIA

MR Dayalal Mistry aged about 53 years father of 2 children's came to me for treatment of pain in the lumber back which radiated to the lt lower limb past 4 months.he was under treatment of renowned orthopaedic surgeon in Mumbai past 2 months and underwent all possible investigation of lumber spine like X ray and MRI spine His blood reports shows low leavels to se calcium and b12 as well d3 took injections for same some pain killers as well skin traction at the orthopaedic doctor's hospital but without much relief As per suggestions for by one of my old patient he came to me for homoeopathy treatment 3 month's before On history taking he told me he is workoholy ans can not remain idle He said he had a lameness of back past3couple of year's ans now he had lt sided sciatica,burning pains lt lower limb knee bellow Case was reportarised using a mobile phatak repertory app as followes SEPIA GENIUS Sepia 200 few doses to start with and after a month or so he was given 2 doses of SEPIA in 1m potency at infrequent interval which cured him completely in 2 month's time

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
U r great sir
All Answers
U r great sir
Thank you doctor
Idle dr
Thank you doctor
Congratulations sir and thank you for sharing this post.
Thank you doctor
Congratulations... And thanks for sering cured case
Thank you doctor
Congratulations@Harish Modi sir
Thank you doctor
Thank you Dr for sharing post
Thank you doctor
Great guidence sir
Thank you doctor
Congratulations
Thank you doctor
Better results.