Epidural Hematoma successfully Treated by Me

A 9 years old boy came to my clinic at midnight just 12 O'Clock, a case of critical epidural hematoma from Godda District, the boy fall from 2nd floor on a hard surface over head causes nasal short artery ruptured along with severe bleeding and admitted to Godda Gov hospital, they kept him for 24 hrs but no positive response, the patient was in semi conscious state, with severe vomiting, and he vomit everything as soon as anything goes into his stomach, both eyes was swelled, with black colored, eyes doesn't open,CT scan was done and it shows bilateral temporal to parietal region blood clotted. He was Refferred to Bhagalpur medical college and hospital, but his parents contacted 3 other well qualified MD and MS but they denied to treat, after that the patient came to my clinic, I have admitted the patient and start to treat.. I have given some antibiotics, Asteroids and Nerve tonic injection, along with Homeopathic medicine Arnica 200 pored 5 drops into his mouth. And for for vomiting Anti emitics Perinorm was given. And left till the morning, again Check up the patient, and got positive response. Then Dextrose 5% highly potent antibiotic injection and nerve tonic injection, dexona 1 ml mixed into dextrose and mannitol was transfused.. from morning vomiting stopped, Second dose- DNS antibiotics, nerve tonic injection and Mannitol administered. Then patient began to move his hand and legs and start speaking slightly. Meanwhile Arnica and Hamamilis continuously given. 2nd day morning again dextrose, antibiotics, nerve tonic, Mannitol and Dexona 1 ml has given. In the evening RL, antibiotics, nerve tonic injection, dexona 1 ml applied into RL also Mannitol was given. 3rd day repeated the same in the Morning DNs antibiotics nerve tonic dexona and mannitol In the evening- 5% dextrose, Antibiotics, nerve tonic injection and dexona 1 ml applied and Mannitol too. Day 4- eyes opened, swelling decreased, black discoloration begin to disappear. From 4th day began to take liquid diet from mouth. On 5th day boy himself start taking liquid diet.. And without any support stand by himself. Then gradually calcium syrup iron syrup, multi vitamin and mineral was given and till 9th day began to eat solid food, and walking by himself. On 9th day patient became fully cured.. And 10th day I discharged him from my clinic. The life of child rescued.. Thank you, Welcome to your suggestions and questions.

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

IT IS DIFFICULT TO ASCERTAIN THE CURE BY MIX HOMOEOPATHIC REMEDIES AND COUPLE OF ALLOPATHIC DRUGS ELAS CONGRATULATIONS FOR SAVING A VALUABLE LIFE SIR THANKS FOR SHARING A MIXOPATHIC CASE

Thank you doctor

Good work

Inj manitol and inj bootropase given and further treatment as advise of neuro physician

Congratulations doctor for save the life.

Multi therapy, but boy come out from denger, thank you.

Congratulations,

Good job

Thank you doctor