Era of Coronovirus induced anxiety among doctors

Out of anxiety and concern after coming in contact with positive SARS-Cov 2 patient, I underwent the following test. Kindly give your valuable opinion on the reports. I dont see anything alarming as such in these reports. I only had some kind of anxiety, which I feel and I took Etizolam 0.5mg Kindly give your valuable opinion on Coronavirus and anxiety

LikeAnswersShare

Dear - Dr Ajeet Singh - as all your investigations are normal- no need to worry. Just be in a positive frame of mind..Coming in contact with a patient of COVID-19- does not mean you contact the disease. As we all are coming in contact with COVID-19 patients- but since we take all precautions- we are saved .I came in contact with 3 COVID-19 patients- but since I was wearing a mask and patient was also wearing a mask and didn't examine the patient physically- i was not apprehensive. It is the contact time which is important. In a survey - a contact time of 30 minutes and more with a COVID-19 patient increases the risk by 100 % ..So always keep you contact with a patient in a far less time

Valuable opinion

View 1 other reply

All the reports are normal. So Dr Ajeet Singh no need to worry. U are the pupils of sh Guru Govind Singh ji. Don't be shy take plenty of fluids, fruits and nutritious diet . Believe on Guru ji everything will alright. Keep busy to ur mind enjoy ur favourite movies and whatever is yr favourite enjoy that. You are symptoms free so why anxiety . Best Whishes for your good health and return soon at your job soon.

Thank you so much sir for all the best wishes. Really needed at this point of time. I shall resume to some web series and movies too. Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh

View 3 other replies

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

Thank you doctor

On prima facie reports are normal What is duration of contact As such nothing to worry as E gens are negative but on which day of exposure swab was taken Important to test is 5th day 7th day and 10th day For safety better repeat throat swab for RT pcr

Thanx dr Ajeet Singh Dear need not to worry but don't take it lightly I will suggest get esr and crp done

View 2 other replies

You are in pink of your health All reports normal Please check on HbA1c, as you know COVID 19 severity of dependent on insulin resistance High HbA1c above 6.5 should prompt treatment for diabetes

Dear Dr Ajeet, since tests are normal, no need to worry. Need to watch out for any clinical signs . I hope the quarantine period is over. Usual prescription of Zinc , vit C are all there. Consider how to minimize your risk in future. Fear is productive because it sharpens your senses and makes you more cautious, So be cautious because the enemy is invisible and ubiquitous. Consider vaccine when it is available. Be fit and strong. You are a COVID WARRIOR !!

Investigation normal. Along with present treatment give him vitamins and aspirin 75 mg

I agree

Looks Norma report but contact with sarscov2 qurantine must Do RT PCR clia 98 percent accuracy

Hcq800 mg stat individed doses vitc2 gm calciferol sachet once a week supracal 1000 od zinc50mg od

View 2 other replies

@Ajeet Singh Sir Reports normal U can take Vit C, D3 and good food for prevention And be happy and be safe ☕☕☕

Thanks Robin boss for your concern. Lets have a cup of coffee sometime soon. I love your answers and replies, always so informative.

View 1 other reply

All reports are normal No need to worry Counciling You given drug is appropriate

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion