Concluded Case

f/50,c/o ,itchy lesions over body,for 4 yrs.took t/t from Drs,but no response,pat.complains of night time itching too,she is on thyronorm 50 mcg.i am givingt/t for scabies am I right or wrong?

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

The typical sites affected by scabies are the interdigital spaces of hands and feet, palms and wrist, umbilicus, axillae, around the nipples in women, penis and scrotum in men. Neck is rarely involved. Since it is there since4 years I feel typical sites should be involved and demonstrating the ectoparasite is pathognomatic.

All Answers

The typical sites affected by scabies are the interdigital spaces of hands and feet, palms and wrist, umbilicus, axillae, around the nipples in women, penis and scrotum in men. Neck is rarely involved. Since it is there since4 years I feel typical sites should be involved and demonstrating the ectoparasite is pathognomatic.

Thank you doctor

Scabies Tab bandy plus stats Tab atarex 25mg Tab cefadroxil CV 500mg Nupermy cream Gamascab lotion apply below neck Keto soap Flucos dusting powder multivitamin antioxidants All family members treated as same time

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Scabies

Thank you doctor

Scabies

Thank you doctor

Its scabies but I dont agree with 4 yrs history....there might b some other cause of itching also...rx scabipil lotion tab ivermectin 12 mg stat tab atarax 25 hs.....

SCABIES.... ADVISABLE.... 1. COMPLETE. BLOOD. INVESTIGATION 2. THYROID. FUNCTIONS. TESTS 3. USG.... CHEST...... WHOLE ABDOMEN

Thank you doctor

Scabies

Thank you doctor

It is scabies

Thank you doctor

Scabies infection

Thank you doctor

Scabies

Thank you doctor
Load more answers