Concluded Case

Dental Awareness

My Message to all my Dentist's friends.... IT'S A TRUE INCIDENCE.. Animal is said to be a true friend of Mankind. ... I m sure that most of you love pets specially DOGS... This is a true case and happened with my friend's Pet.... 2 months back my Friend's Doggie got wound on his right leg which didn't healed since then... By taking all the precautionary measures every day she use to keep on changing dressings and use to wonder why it is not healing.. It has been almost 2 months now... You will not believe just two days back what she saw... Yes.. She got extracted tooth which by mistake has got stuck to his leg.... She removed that with twizzer and did again dressing... Now it's in a Recovery phase... I m posting few pics of that Animals can't speak they can also have PAIN... Message: Post Treatment measures(Disposal) are equally important as your Pre treatment measures (Sterilisation)....

10 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
This is so sad.. The negligence from mankind makes those voiceless species suffer.Yes disposal of any solutions,material,tissues should be given prime importance.Thank you @Haritma Nigam for putting light to this unspoken matter.
All Answers
This is so sad.. The negligence from mankind makes those voiceless species suffer.Yes disposal of any solutions,material,tissues should be given prime importance.Thank you @Haritma Nigam for putting light to this unspoken matter.

View 1 other reply

Thank you for sharing Dr Haritima Nigam. Definitely an issue to ponder on blood contacted inanimate objects and tissues should be delt with utmost care one should abide by WHO waste management protocol to prevent such mishaps.
True..
Humans are becoming monsters day by day... So many cases are coming... Mostly from Kerala. Wat so ever we are going through... We deserve this actually.
@Suhani Gupta (Mds-Omdr) Yeah... Almost same issue... But tat pregnant Elephant lost her life... So bad

View 1 other reply

We use the word. SPEECHLESS This scene and epidode make the all civilized society *SPEECHLESS×
True sir..
Nice eye opener We should all learn by these things
@Dr. Hardik Ahuja true..
Moment of realization...
@dr. Abhishek Dubey... Yeah true
So sad..U r rt ma'am
@dr. Abhishek True..
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you