Concluded Case

Uncontrolled diabetic noncompliant with cardiac risks

a lady 45 years old kco dm on insulin mixtard 30:70 and oha she obese and over wt .present wt is 78kg bp is 120/80mm bslR 265mg bmi 34%her 2decho ecg and other reports are posted your guidence regarding 2decho.

7 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Diabetes causes both micro and macro vascular cardiac problems LVH is a specific risk for IHD along with a reduced EF(may not be accurate in this patient in view of poor echo window) cardiac events maybe higher in this individual TMT may reveal exercise tolerance and underlying ischemia Also go for aggressive lipid lowering in this patient ACEInhibitors or ARBs are good choices to reduce LVH in this patient
All Answers
Diabetes causes both micro and macro vascular cardiac problems LVH is a specific risk for IHD along with a reduced EF(may not be accurate in this patient in view of poor echo window) cardiac events maybe higher in this individual TMT may reveal exercise tolerance and underlying ischemia Also go for aggressive lipid lowering in this patient ACEInhibitors or ARBs are good choices to reduce LVH in this patient
Thank you doctor
Ucontrolled T2DM with obesity and insulin resistance possibly gojng towards Metabolic Syndrome... Echo is showing Concentric LV hypertrophy....if pt is non hypertensive , then not of much significance... Strict sugar control is the key
Thank you doctor
Obese, uncontrolled diabetes. 2DE show heart failure with moderately reduced EF. She needs SGLT inhibitors and ARB.
Sir my experience with sglt inhibitors is vary bad i don't that is good choice bsl will be controlled withinsulin and other oha my concerned is 2decho i am going to repeat and work out for cardiac functions even angio can be in shedule.

View 1 other reply

Agree with above
Thank you doctor
Hypothyroidism.
Thank you doctor
Thankx curofy

Cases that would interest you