Probability of COVID-19 During Varied Activities

Here is the list of Day-to-Day Activites Ranked by the Risk of COVID-19. The risk of getting exposed to COVID-19 increases in some cases and decreases in others. It is very important to analyze situations in terms of the three D's: Diversity, the number of households mixing in the area. Distance, if you're less than six feet from people. Duration of activity and interactions with people.  So, the challenge here is to analyze and kind of translation, into normal day-to-day activities. How to analyze the risk factors?  Here is a new risk-assessment chart produced by the Texas Medical Association COVID-19 Task Force and Committee on Infectious Diseases. Members of this association established the levels, with the assumption that people are taking all necessary safety precautions as possible, no matter the activity. High-risk activities include- Bars, that are really designed to attract people in large numbers, so that's one of the venues at high risk. Houses of worship- the population here is generally older, potentially more vulnerable to infection.  Group sports, were physically working or sports stadium also tops the list of activities that can put people at risk.  Low-risk activities include- opening the mail, restaurant takeaways, or pumping gas.  If you are to participate in any social activity- The biggest bullet on all of the activities are the three W's:  Wear a mask Wash/sanitize your hands Watch your symptoms If people aren't following these during any activities, the risk factor gets dialed way up. Further, remember the Three D's, avoid unnecessary contact, take supplies, and be flexible and assertive. No matter what, it’s always best to stay home if possible.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Give me your email address and I will send you an article on Covid 19. I did some research on the disease and also doing PhD in Neurology so it might be informative article for you.
Corona has ONLY PREVENTIVE MEASURES FOR SURE NOT AN UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED LINE OD EVIDENCE BASED TREATMENT.
Thank you doctor
Informative

Cases that would interest you