27 year old male patient came with the history of fungle infection I have treated with Gandhak Rasayan Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu Arogyavardhini Vati Mahamanjishthadi Kashaya Trikatu Churna +Manikya Rasa +Avipattikar +Giloy Satva Now its almost 28-30 days, but still its not completely cured? What to do in this case now? Mridu Virechan was done before staring this management Itching is disappeared But how to manage this discoloration?

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
for local application you can use gandhak malhar, marichyadi tailam,nalpramadi tailam,even can give krimihar chikitsa,is the patient was in saam avstha or niram avstha before starting treatment. in case of fungal infection hygiene maintenance is necessary, ask to your pt. maintain hygiene as the summer and rainy season is more prone for this infection,ask to take bath with neem qwath and also wash his cloth with neem water during and before starting treatment, use cotton inner ware. your treatment protocol is correct .only here need of local application of medicine
Thank you doctor
Shodhan is necessary in such cases.as pt might have used allopathic medicines containing steroids . So pathogens must be resistant. So if you go for shodhan you will get good results. Regards @Dr. Hemant Adhikari sir
Thank you doctor
I think Gandhak rasyan Arogya vardhini Khadirarishta Panchnimb churna Rasmanikya Maha marichyadi apply after triphala praxalan More beneficial Its take 2-3 months for complete cure Avoid wearing wet garments etc
Thank you doctor
Arkmool team Choorna , Shuddh Gandhak be mixed with Mahamarichyadi Tailam and applied locally. Oral medicines that you are giving be continued@ Dr Hemaant Adhikari Sir.Thanks.
Thank you doctor
I suggest leach therapy first of all for Rakta Shuddhi.Then Given Treatment is Continuing is best.@Dr. Hemant Adhikari sir Thanks.
Thank you doctor
Doctor, ask the patient to use Triphala churna as scrub and Triphala kashaya for wash.
Thank you doctor
Sir I suggest you to go with sodhana karma i .e virechana then give u r shamanoushadies
Thank you doctor
Dear Dr. Hemant Adhikari Sir, You may add Marichyadi taiilam for local application.
Thank you doctor
Application of mahamarichyadi tail Dadimashtak and Triphala churn bd
Khadirarist with khadir vati i hope patient get results in one week
Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you