#Weight loss tip 47

#LOOSE WEIGHT NOW ASK ME HOW ? Friends Today againI am giving tips for common problem in these days that is Fattyness of Belly #How to #Burn ur #Belly #Fat #Problem. I am giving few tips. Don't be hesitate just contact me for ur problem.... #Tip47 for Fast Weight Loss Reduce the calories One gram of fat contains twice the calories of a gram of protein or carbohydrate. Avoid fatty foods, subtract the fats from your meat too. Include a lot of vegetables (full of fiber) and fruits in your diet. For fast weight loss, replace the oily paratha breakfast with a bowl of whole grain cereal or some lean protein and vegetables.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
One gram of fat contains 9kcal, which is more then double as your tip states to carb or protein, 1gm of which contains 4kcal. Replacing with lean meat or protein rich food is a good idea as the calories from the portion will be less. Some fat has to be taken for the body to have fat soluble vitamins and minerals. The essence here as your post aptly states doctor is to reduce the daily fat intake. Thank you doctor.
Thank you doctor
Informative post sir
Thank you doctor
Useful Post hai sir
Thank you doctor
Much informative
Thank you doctor
उत्तम अति उत्तम
Thank you doctor