Concluded Case

February - Cancer Prevention Month

Early detection of cancer is very important. Here are some warning signs every doctor should check and refer the patient for further investigations.

20 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

I am a Surgical oncologist and I will strive hard to educate about the screening and early detection of the cancer, so that the morbidity and mortality associated with the cancer can be reduced. Health education and screening are the back bone of the healthy society. Thank you everyone and thanks the team.

All Answers

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

CANCER PREVENTION MONTH NICE ILLUSTRATION WHAT IS TGE SCENERIO IS THAT EVERY WOMAN AFTER 40 YEARS SHOULD DO SELF PALPATION OF THEIR BREASTS FIR EARLY DX OF CA BREASTS REGULAR GASTRASCOPY ENDOSCOPUES COLOSCOPUES FIR EARLY DX OF CA CT SCANS M R I SCANS PAT SCANS CT GUIDED NEEDLE BIOPSY

Thank you.. Sir, most of the evaluation are based on history and symptoms. Educating the females at a younger age about the self breast examination will help in early assessment and management of the patient and give better results. Colonoscopy and endoscopy in people 10 years prior to the age of cancer in their family, for example if father had colon cancer at 50 years of age then son needs to get evaluated minimum by the age of 40 years and so on

I am a Surgical oncologist and I will strive hard to educate about the screening and early detection of the cancer, so that the morbidity and mortality associated with the cancer can be reduced. Health education and screening are the back bone of the healthy society. Thank you everyone and thanks the team.

Very well explained.... thanks Doctor for your valuable information... lifestyle should be nutritious diet....and no stress... cauliflower broccoli purple cabbage sweet potato beetroot coriander juice...lime juice ginger prevents....

Keep it

Valuable and helpful illustrations Thanks for sharing Dr Natraj Naidu

Informative post thanks

Informative

Diseases Related to Discussion