Female pt 40yrs old ,came with complain of tooth pain bt on observation i saw patches in her mouth,she also complains of burning sensation

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Hi Yogini without complete history difficult to diagnose... 1st of all agree with dr sujal pt is definately anaemic so needs CBC WITH COMPLETE Haemogram and slide structure with AEC Definately. ..Type of anaemic determined Rx plan with CBC corelate it.....2nd one if pt having h/o any habbit than more chances of leukoplakia involved all most mouth...if that than classical treatment of osmf and leukoplakia. ....bt last I seen the case images that guide me more towards any autoimmune disease so go with Ix ANA if titre less than ignore it bt chances of its law bt can be...v cant ignoee it if that than go with steroid theraphy....with MVBC as mentioned earliest my frnds Thanks

severely anaemic advice blood investigations. even her nails are pale. any history of tobacco chewing? advice Tab MVBC, folic acid....

Good observation sir..

View 3 other replies

I agrre with Dr.Sujal.Peripheral smear exam reveels what type of anaemia it is.There is no Leuokoplaqia.Probably she needs blood tranfusion.Some times female pts loss more blood during menstruation.That also represent like this.Pt food habbits,Occupation(Cooli),Poor economic status are all imp.Thank you.

oral leucoplakia with severe anaemia...complete blood investigation with biopsy adv.Start with inj.vitcifol 2ml.everyday once plus cap.becosule one od.for 1 month plus SMF liquid n kenacort oral gel to be applied over oral mucosa.Cap.lycopene 15mg.substitute shld.also b started till the final biopsy reports come.

severe anemia mostly IDA (Bald tongue), with ? oral lichen planus; iron therapy with B12, Folic acid supplement

tacrolimus 0.03% cream for LA will be helpful

Anemic patient lesion reveal osmf Advice CBC Biopsy

Palpate for bands and ask her whether mouth opening has decreased in the recent past.She has burning sensation.So rule out OSMF. Otherwise think of anaemia,white lessons and nutritional deficiency disorders.

leucoplekia

leukoplakiya

h/o tobacco and smoking is important.advice cbc

Load more answers