Fever with Headache and Vomitting

Dear my doctor friends, Suggest me Dx and Rx , Male patient aged 62 years. Chief Complaints Patient has kept Jain fasts for 8 days. He is suffering from fever 101 to 102 with vomitting and headache since last 3 days. Had taken Dolo first then Calpol every 4 hours, but no relief, fever not coming down. All complains aggrevate at evening time. Fatigue. Here's heavy rain since last 4 days. Following medicines, he regularly takes History Had Bypass surgery before 2 years Vitals RBS 208 ml/DL CRP 10.2 mg/L ESR 52 mm Platelet 1,15,000/cu mm

(Edited)

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

1. CRP 10.2 indicates possibility of Viral infection. As SGPT raised then need to rule out Viral hepatitis but prior to that ask for complete LFT. 2. Advice Malaria thick and thin film / antigen. 3. Examine for neck rigidity, Kernig's sign. If positive then need to rule out meningitis. Meanwhile treat with Carbohydrate diet, less intake of fat and protein, Glucon D water, Multivitamin, Symptoms treatment.

Thank you doctor

ADVISABLE RULE. OUT MALARIA AND HEPATITIS.. NEEDS. FURTHER. EVALUATION

Thanks.

DD:- SLE, TB, Infection of heart and valve

Thank you, doctor.

There is plts drops n fever is periodically so judi taap and aarogya vardhini vati with Shamsamni vati & chandraprabhavati is better for him.

Thank you doctor

Madam this is ass like virel fever Please start ivf and antibiotics repeat CBC daily

Thank you, doctor.

It my be uti or typhoid . Bryonia arsenic Gelsemium, Bapticia may suggest

Inform Dosage Doctor give us detailing

View 1 other reply

This is a symptoms of Tuberculesis , Take ayurvedic medicin

Thanks

View 1 other reply

May be typhoid ? Do blood culture and widal test

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

It might be typhoid fever ....

Thank you doctor