Concluded Case

Exploretory Ruminotomy

Owner of cow called me today for treatment After that take history of cow Diarrhoea seens 10 days, unable to standing and weak up properly due to weakness Feeding normally. Treatment gives other Doctor 2 / 3 times but recovery not seens Today I have examined and checked for foreign body with metal Ditector In cheking Metal foreign body detected in Reticulam and Rumen also. Then urgently take decision to performed exploretory Rumimotomy. Platics, stones, and Iorn objects (Penitreting) Removed. Two Iorn wires 15 inch gauzes are penitrat through Reticulam to spleen 2 inch deep, Both 2 pieces of Iorn wires are removed easily. Adhesions creates into spleen and Reticulam. All necessary treatments can be used to cow Suggest for next 7 days for follow up treatments.

(Edited)

32 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer
Sir, very nice idea of using metal detector to detect metallic FB in absence of x-ray machine..
All Answers
Excellent dear dr Shab plz share all information about metal detector instrument(price, its working and availability).
Sir, very nice idea of using metal detector to detect metallic FB in absence of x-ray machine..
Thank you doctor
Dr Vilas sir please send the other photographs of instrument which u used
OK sir, Next case, I will try to upload all set of Rumimotomy

View 3 other replies

Give Pdr Rumicare twice daily orally or intraruminal for 2-3days, molasses with boiled bran as laxative, for restoration of ruminal movement, Inj Pepsid once daily for 2-3days im
so many thanks to you Dr.vilas .
Thank you doctor
Very nice very good carry on
Thank you doctor

View 3 other replies

Congratulations Dr saheb
Thank you doctor
Congratulations dr.
Thank you doctor
great work sir ji
Thank you doctor
Great work sirji