#Gastric problems

Today my topic is on #Gastric problem #Abdominal Gas#Acidity. Most of the peoples are worrying about this I will try to give solutions. #Gastric problems In the human digestive system, the gastrointestinal tract comprises the oesophagus or the food pipe, stomach and intestines. The oesophagus transports food particles to the stomach and intestines, where they are broken down into simpler substances, to enable other organs and tissues to absorb nutrients from food, for carrying out routine biological functions and ensuring optimal overall health. Causes Of Gastric Problem: The main causative factors of gastric problem include gulping down meals at a rapid pace, intake of high amounts of aerated drinks and greasy junk foods, consuming dishes with elevated levels of starch and insoluble fibers as well as imbalance in the healthy gut microbiome i.e. beneficial bacteria present in the stomach, which aid in digestion. • Homoeopathic medicines • Carbo vegetabilis. This remedy relieves bloating and gas in the stomach, with belching. • Lycopodium. ... • Natrum carbonicum. ... • Nux vomica. ... • Pulsatilla. ... • Antimonium crudum. ... • Arsenicum album. ... • Bryonia.

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

उत्तम अति उत्तम धन्यवाद देता हूं।

Thank you doctor

Very helpful and educative post Sir.

Very informative

Thank you doctor

Informative

Thank you doctor

Useful information

Thank you doctor

Thanks Doctor