Giddiness & weakness treatment in alternative medicine

45 years old female with giddiness & weakness since few days. Associated complains of nausea, vomiting, headache, and body ache. No H/o any systemic disease or any relevant family history. Menstrual history normal Hb 11.2 g/dL. Total bilirubin: 5.3 mg/dL Direct bilirubin: 4.1 mg/dL Neurological examination completely normal Appetite reduced Thirst normal Bowel on-off constipation Micturation normal

(Edited)

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Moving more slowly from a sitting or lying position to a standing one may help reduce dizziness. Drinking plenty of decaffeinated fluids and avoiding smoking may also help. Symptoms Experience chest pain, an irregular heartbeat or shortness of breath Have severe headache, difficulty walking, trouble speaking, vision changes, facial weakness or numbness Become dizzy after a head injury Develop a high fever, stiff neck or persistent vomiting Get dizzy repeatedly Have dizziness that lasts for a long time Experience severe dizziness Feel that the room is spinning Can't perform daily activities

@Dr. Drshalini K A May I request you to please suggest your observations / Dx / Rx to help the doctor with the case. As we all fellow members are well updated with the internet skills and can make a use of it. We are discussing cases here to learn from each others experiences as we know the human race differs in every part of the land. The doctor is seeking help here and from your reply I could understand it is targeted to a patient as it repeatedly says "See a doctor immediately"

View 1 other reply

Gelsemium is one of best natural remedies for dizziness when the patient feels extreme vertigo with dim vision and heavy eyelids. Gelsemium is effective for vertigo because of cervical spondylitis

Dr. @Dr. Drshalini K A , how can I a Ayurvedic Practitioner understand the action of Homeopathic medicine and manage the case after it. Are they trained for it?

View 1 other reply

Look for LFT which might be affected. Blood sugars, blood pressure. Any history of fever. USG abdomen can also be done if required to rule out or confirm pathology.

Thank you Dr. @Nihar Ranjan Mohanty p

The homeopathic remedy Cocculus is often recommended for the treatment of vertigo, especially when it is a result of motion sickness.

@Dr. Drshalini K A , how can I a Ayurvedic Practitioner understand the action of Homeopathic medicine and manage the case after it. Are they trained for it?

View 1 other reply

Rule out the following differential diagnosis Migraine CNS abnormalities Ear pathology GI tract pathology

Thank you @Dr. Twara Aashish

You only ask doctor drshalini Why do ayurvedic doctor suggest their ayurvedic medicine in homeopathic case.

She is new here and with rest I have done many exercise on Doctor's to prescribe in their own pathies and can help other pathies in diagnosing the case. It has already been done @Dr. Praveen Saini when you were away from Curofy. Thank you for your observations and I appreciate the same.

1.kamale tu virechan 2.bhumiamla churna + kutaki chyrna + gipoy satva 2.livomap syruy 3.punarnava mandur

रोगी भ्रष्ण कामला से पीड़ित है। चिकित्सा संबंधी योग,,,,, यकृत दारी लौह 4 रत्ती ताप्तयादि लौह 4 रत्ती शहद में मिलाकर सुबह-शाम सेवन कराएं। गन्ने का रस निकालकर उसमें त्रिकटु 1 ग्राम डालकर सुबह शाम पिलाएं। गोमूत्र 25 ग्राम सुबह खाली पेट दें। पंचसकार चूर्ण 10 ग्राम रात को सोते समय दूध में मिलाकर नियमित रूप से सेवन कराएं। योग परिक्षित है। पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं।

Vitamin deficiency and certain minerals deficiency leads to weakness in this age. The patient has high level of bilirubin that means theres some kidney issues too. This case can be a case of vertigo, SPONDYLITIS or any ear infection

Dashmoolarishta 15ml twice with lukeworm water .Tab.Shatavari 2-0-2. Erandbhrushta haritaki with lukeworm water at bedtime.

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you