Give your valuable opinion

I struggling with hair fall for 6months And i feel pimples like lesion on my scalp and itching ,if I touch that pimples like lesion I felt pain And scaly flakes are seen in some times How to cure from it and how to maintain my scalp healthy Is there any dietary deficiency?

(Edited)

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Treat hair gently do not scratch vigorously. do not wear your hair tied tightly in a ponytail. do not expose your scalp and hair to high heat and styling products. wash with a gentle shampoo and let air dry, at least until you figure out what's causing your scalp itchiness and hair loss. Best home remedies for an itchy scalp Warm olive oil. Colloidal oatmeal. Apple cider vinegar. Peppermint oil. Lemongrass oil. Tea tree oil and nerolidol. Salicylic acid. Selenium sulphide. Seborrheic dermatitis is a common condition that causes red, itchy, and flaky skin. This rash often occurs on the scalp or near the hairline. Seborrheic dermatitis can appear greasy or scaly and in severe cases can cause raised bumps around the hairline. Scratching the rash can cause injuries to the scalp.

? SD .. ? SEBOPSORIASIS .. NEED'S .. CANDID TV SHAMPOO.. X TWICE WKLY..

Seborrheic dermatitis keep hair wash with shampoo and no oil

Seborrheic dermatitis of scalp. Topical use of selsun shampoo can be useful.

SD? PSORIASIS ?

Protein, amino acid, selenium, biotin, zinc, iron vit A, D, E are important for good hair and scalp health. Healthy dietary pattern will help to reduce hair loss and other problems. Thanks

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you