Good After noon to all doctors,Today I m the patient I m non diabetic unhypertensive.My Chief complaint is pain in right leg moving from back of thigh to rt foot,sometimes it happens in Lt leg too,Stiffness in back present.If i do heavy work or lift something or drive long distance pain aggravates.I have met many doctors but of no relief.Is it Sciatica?Please advice me further management. All my reports were normal except Vit D which was just 3

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

I think you should start physiotherapy without any delay. Do back isometric followed by Gen relaxation. avoid forward bending n heavy wt lift n long drive too. take hot fomentation. these are u have to follow in ur ADL N fpr further management u have to take PSWD followed by LT n PRT for back with the help of a physiotherapist

Congts

View 1 other reply

Spondylosis with vit d deficiency rest reduce wt physiotherapy back strenthneeing exercise sun exposure minutes every day 10 am to 3 pm for10 minutes myoril 8 mg bd dubinor hs caudal injection is good worth trying from ortho or anaesthetic

I think you should start physiotherapy without any delay. Do back isometric followed by Gen relaxation. avoid forward bending n heavy wt lift n long drive too. take hot fomentation. these are u have to follow in ur ADL N fpr further management u have to take PSWD followed by LT n PRT for back with the help of a physiotherapist

its l5 nerve root which is culprit if you are already on back strengthening exercises and physio schedule then you need root block injection contact nearest orthopaedic surgeon for injection i think this will resolve your problem

Back pain is a universal problem, find yourself a good expert yoga teacher and try i have seen many patients improve Dramatically. Good luck and God bless. Some times lumbar support may be of some help.

PID L-4 & 5, advised absolute bed rest on hard bed for three weeks, analgesics SOS.

continue vit D3 with exercise under expert or physio therapy what is ur age it may spinal lordosis.

I m 36 yrs old

View 1 other reply

Absolute hard bed rest , hot fomentation muscle relaxants and Tramadol antacid pregabalin

ResSir hard bed can increased the pain so adv them medium type of bedn

View 1 other reply

Release back stiffness through lumbar rotation exercises, hot Pack and McKenzie extension exercises. +back core strengthening and gluteal muscle strengthening

all this because of ur less vitamin d, so first take vit d supplements, expose to Sun in the morning for at least 30 min, avoid doing bending activities, do the spinal extension exercises, intermittent lumbar traction ,IFT, local ultrasound therapy will relieve ur pain

this is an old concept of early morning sun exposure for vit d3 the concept has changed now reserches say expose to sunlight between 10am to 4pm
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Osteophyte
Spasm
Spondylosis
Radiculopathy