Happy to share & very thankful to curofy team and every one making me an "INFLUENCER" on this academic platform, 'CUROFY'. I request everyone to make it ,the best scientific platform to learn and teach in up coming time.

12 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Congratulations Dr sandeep sir.. And thanks a lot for remembering me..

Thank you doctor

Over last seven months period, Learned a lot.. Expressing Special thanks to Dr SS.Patro Dr Harbilass Gupta Dr Isha Garg Dr Dinesh Gupta Dr Dinesh sharma Dr Shivraj Agarwal Dr Ashok Leel Dr Sarkar sanjoy Dr chatterjee Dr Ved prakash Sharma Dr Hardik Ahuja Dr Vijay Amera Dr Mayuri Johari Dr N Mumwalia Dr shital Jadhav Dr Abdul Majeed Dr Hemangi Pethkar Dr surender kumar Dr Mahaveer lakra Dr Mansukh shah Dr Robin Dr Ramesh Singh Dr Goel Dr Naresh Chugh Dr Wun Dr Sandeep Dhingra Dr Ashok Prakash And all other respected Doctors. Your unbiased, academic support only made it possible.

Congratulations...Your devotion is exemplary..Let's all learn especially the bright undergraduates whose approach will be more evidence based rather than educate guesswork..

I agree

Con Dr Sandeep Ghodekar. God bless you. I learnt a lot from you and vis-a -vis.

Thank you doctor

Curofy pz ensure posts can be edited or else errors might creep in...

Congratulations sir, thanks a lot for remembering me I learnt from you

Thank you doctor

On a lighter note Dr Sandeep yu forget your co Dr Isha Garg...

Thanks sir,I have mentioned the possible names, due to space restrictions. lastly written "all other respected Doctors." Learning is very important..

Congratulations sir Thanks for remembering me.........

Thank you doctor

CONGRATULATIONS... SIR..

Thank you doctor

Congratulations sir

Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Xlcm