Covid 19 with CT chest score on 27th April 19

HB:12.1 TC:11900 PLT:272000 P:84 L:11 E:00 M:05 BAND:00 NLR:7.64 P.C.V.:36.3 M.C.V.:80.0 M.C.H.:26.7 M.C.H.C:33.3 R.D.W.*:13.3 M.P.V.:10.7 Platelet Distribution Width:12.0 Platelet  Hematocrit:0.29 Platelet Large Cell Ratio:29.9 MP:Malarial parasites are not seen. Absolute Neutrophil Count*:9996 Absolute Lymphocyte Count*:1309 Absolute Eosinophil Count*:0 Absolute Monocyte Count*:595 Absolute Basophil Count*:0 Creatinine:0.77 CRP* (Ref. : < 5.0): 8.2 SGPT (Ref.- F:Up To 33, M:Up To 41):28.92 LDH:234.12 D-Dimer* (Ref. : LESS THAN 500):3458 IL6 (Ref: - 0 - 7.0):7.0 These are the reports of Female 35 years Admitted to Military hospital Need your valuable opinion Does HOMEOPATHY can play any role along with treatment going on

LikeAnswersShare

Homeopathic remedies can be given on the basis of what symptoms patient has Like for dry cough and bodyache Bryonia indicated For low oxygen carbo veg For low bp china and gelsemium Breathing difficulty worse on lying then arsenic album For weakness acid phos

Thank you doctor

Enough chance for embolism. Heart clot, suspected, with pneumonia -am-c

Thank you doctor

Dr Vijayakar prescribes as follows: 1 First stage as per his Theory of Acutes prescription . 2. Second stage: Sepia 200 orally or to spray around house.( How much Sepia required?) And is it right way? Saying this will ridicule homeopathy. 3. All Oxygen dependent, fibrosed lungs etc. Verat Alb 50M. Ps: I do not accept this prescription. I am posting here as it came from a renowned homeopath, Late Dr Praful Vijayaker. Readers may through some light here! Dr P.V has recommended Verat Alb and NOT Verat Vir. Is it correct? Can we give Verat Alb?

Respected Doctor. I agree with you. I still try only the PQRS way of prescription. I don't follow him or anybody blindly. I just wanted to see if it would work because I don't think he can joke in this matter.

View 2 other replies

Homoeopathy can surely help based on the symptoms of the patient. Follow the acute case taking and 6th edition for dispensing the medicines.

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

As dr Samiksha mentioned we can deal with it. Fever Eup per.Gels.China( debility++ )Rhus tox Cough Bronia .Phos O2 low Carbo veg..& Aspidospermia Q..

Thank you doctor

Please mention if patient having any bodily complaints regarding i.e. in form of symptoms or any signs detected by Dr.

Some questions are : 1.Fever, how much? 2. Cough dry or wet ? Lumps in cough? Color? 3. Congestion chest? 4. Suffocation feelings breathing? 5. Oxygen level with pulse rate? 6.ECG And 7. CT SCORE ‐ HOW MUCH Pls mentioned/ need for treatment for covid patients.

Kindly refer to Vijayakar Sir's approach given in YouTube

Thank you doctor

Ars alb justice adh fer phos

But irony of situation is no symptoms available As she is in hospital since 17 days

Dr. Shwetha Gupta I came across a line where we can give Sepia if there are no symptoms in the patient during this COVID time.
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion