Hello Curofians! Dr. Saumya Mittal, I am Neurologist in Noida, Greater Noida area. Today I am talking about the need for vaccination in COVID-19 and the status of the vaccination as of the time. The mechanisms of vaccine production and the problems faced with vaccine production are discussed as well. The channel thanks all the COVID-19 Warriors. The role of the BCG vaccine has been informed, but yet to be confirmed. Meanwhile, work continues rapidly to process a useful vaccine for clinical use that would possibly help control the COVID-19 pandemic. WHO has planned World Immunization Week targetting an improved use of Vaccines.   https://youtu.be/zgp6gnYYFOQ

19 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

May almighty bring this Vaccine before it gets to late too a beneficial for mankind , destruction is to fast. We are standing like soldier ,who lost battle. Actually we are feeling depressed and looser therefore thinking out of the solution at earliest, miracle do happens.

Thanks Dr Vipin Bihari Jain

View 7 other replies

I HAVE FEW COMMENTS ABOUT THE PANDEMIC C VIRUS OUTBREAK WHOLE WORLD IS FIGHTING AGAINST THIS DEADLY DESEASE HOWEVER WE ARE STILL TO GET THIS VACCINE YES I AGREE WITH YOU THE IMPORTANCE OF VACCINATION RIGHT FROM BIRTH WE HAVE OVERCOME S POX POLIO MESSELS HEPATITIS TETANUS B C G WE HAVE TO WAITE AND WATCH TILL WE GET VACCINE FOR COVID 19 TILL THEN QUARANTINE AND OTHER MEASURES HAVE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY

Thank you doctor

A really informative update on the vaccination against COVID- 19. But since so many mutants are now identified for SARS - COV- 2 - the vaccine may not be that effective and even if effective like in SARS and M ERS pandemic- the immunity may be short - lived Also animal trials should be done and authenticated- before human trials begin . Meanwhile as India,has shown how social distancing have reduced the disease load as compared to Europe and USA,- we should give more emphasis on preventive measures. Thanks Dr Saumya Mittal for the informative post

Thank you doctor

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

Thank you doctor

discussion on vaccination of COVID-19 status and mechanism of vaccine production is good. Role of BCG is to be confirmed. improved use of Vaccines to be planned in world immunization week

Thank you doctor

USEFUL INFORMATIVE UPDATES..

Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies

Vaccine for COVD-19 is discussed at world level There are many initiatives that have to be coordinated for the welfare of huminity

Thank you doctor

Nice post. Yes Vaccine development is something world is looking forth.

Thank you doctor

Nice post at least 6 month will go for proper trial of covid19 vaccine

Thank you doctor

Two factors have be kept in mind. It will take some time to make vaccine, in the mean time development of herd immunity will be a big asset for mankind.

Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion