Concluded Case

Chronic Kidney Disease

Hello everyone. Hereby I am sharing Abdominal Ultrasonography of a male patient (65 years old) suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease.Kindly impart aid to diagnose the prognosis and appropriate treatment for the same.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

First of all i would thank u everyone for taking out time for discussing the CKD case. Further investigations and an appropriate opinion of urologist will provide perfect treatment.

All Answers

Usg suggesting CKD Needs to workout KFTS and rest of investigations D/d 1 DKD of early stage if pt is diabetic needs to work on diabetes and renal damage 2 if pt is nondiabetic work on contracted kidneys and r/o renal tuberculosis

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Looks chronic kidney disease GFR Rft must Opinion of nephrologist

Thank you doctor

Look out for cause chr kidney disease. Needs further investigation and evaluation to conclude and line of treatment.

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Must consult urologist...if syptoms like urinary tract infection fever... pedal edema ..shiny skin... difficulties in urination... treatment can be planned accordingly... if it is chronic kidney disease... also can lead to kidny transplant

Thank you doctor

First of all i would thank u everyone for taking out time for discussing the CKD case. Further investigations and an appropriate opinion of urologist will provide perfect treatment.

Diseases Related to Discussion

Kidney Disease
Chronic Kidney Disease
Diabetes
Tuberculosis
Renal Tuberculosis
Gist