Concluded Case

HF Cross cow showing 105/106 Temp seens 4 days, Treated by private practisoner Given Inj Buparvaqone, Inj Oxy and others supportive treatment, but no results seens still today, Temp 105 F. But from yesterday swelling occurred at Mandibal and Sturnum, Jugular prompt (Both), Peritonitis performed, I decided and declared TRP. Owner Ready to Rumimotomy. So Please Give suggestions to me by all Senior Hon. Members

10 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Unfortunatly this cow is died by Sevior Pericarditis and Peritonitis.

All Answers

Inj paracetamol 15ml i/m bd for 3to5day record as per requrment Inj rintose and with mvi 10ml i/v 3days Inj Teramycin I 20ml i/v and I second day 10ml I/v and10ml i/m and repeatthird day Inj Belamyl 15ml i/mfor 3days Inj iron5ml I'm Bs again see for any protozoa and intimate

I agree.

View 6 other replies

If it is TRP it should show Recurrent bloat Constipation Arched back, Reluctant to move Peculiar muffled heat sound Absence of rumination completely... Go for thorough Clinical examination and decide

OK sir

this may b trp use metal detector rule out for trp if not trp treatment sugested by others may b followed

Sir, I have also faced the same case... treated with Inj.Diminazine aceturate, Inj. oxytetracyclin and B. Phosphorus shown improvent in condition but after 2days shows mandibular sternum and jugular swelling.... The swelling may b due to Anaemia... So it is better to provide iron supplements

Thank you doctor.

Unfortunatly this cow is died by Sevior Pericarditis and Peritonitis.

Jugular pulsation is mostly prominent in caae of traumatic pericarditis and at that stage, it is very much difficult to retrieve FB by performing rumenotomy. So, firstly try to locate the position and presence of FB by x-ray

This cow is died now

What do you mean by 'private'? Every person whose name appear in Indian Veterinary Practitioners Register (Has State Number) is legally authorised to administer treatment to sick non-human sentinent being.

I agree.

may be foreign body penetrating in thorasic region i think it is not to go for ruminatomy

I agree.

View 1 other reply

Sir go for hematology to differentiate the case and it's fitness to perform ruminotomy and prognosis.

This cow is died by TRP.
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you