HIGHEST MORTALITY RATE OF COVID19 IN 16 DISTRICTS OF 4 STATES IN INDIA

Dear my friends and fellow Colleagues, Here is an update on the mortality rate of COVID19. COVID-19 mortality is highest in 16 districts of 4 Indian states 1) Gujarat Ahmedabad Surat 2) Karnataka Belagavi, Bengaluru, Kalaburagi Udupi 3) Tamilnadu Chennai, Kanchipuram, Ranipet, Theni, Thiruvalluvar, Tiruchirapalli, Tuticorin& Virudhunagar 4) Telangana Hyderabad & Medchal Malkajgiri. Report from Union Health & Family Welfare Ministry, August, 2020. Regards and thanks, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Sir, can you please explain why the mortality rate is so high in these districts; any virulent strain or something else?

Multiple factors like 1) Virulent strain 2) Lack of health Care Facilities like Oxygenation Mechanical Ventilation 3) Under testing of RT PCR 4) Clinical Inertia, Clinician's Inertia Patient Inertia

View 1 other reply

Mostly Metros and densely populated areas are having maximum mortality

Valuable opinion

Nice update Sir

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Sir you missed following districts of West Bengal as par recent news headline) ..... Maldah 24 Parganas Kolkata Hooghly Howrah Also include Delhi. Link : https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/13-districts-with-high-covid-19-mortality-told-to-address-low-testing-ensure-timely-hospitalisation/articleshow/77432640.cms

Valuable opinion

View 4 other replies

NICELY UPDATED.... AN. ESSENTIAL. ISSUE .. THANKS. A. LOT SIR...

Valuable opinion

sir how u search n get information about such courses

Dear Nitesh Pradad, Usually I get invitations from Mayo Clinic Joslin Diabetes Center ADA ACC ACE AACE IDF EASD ASH ESC ESH BSH. Because I am an International Member/Fellow of all the above said Organizations. Regards and thanks,. Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan

View 2 other replies

Thanks for information sir

Valuable opinion

Cases that would interest you