Homeopathy Expert Case: A Clinical Case of Autism

Autism is a developmental disorder characterized by difficulties with social interaction and communication, & by restricted and repetitive behavior. Homeopathic treatment requires detailed case-taking & patience in such cases. Share your views on this case of Autism shared by Dr. Garima Asati Follow us for more such updates!

36 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

Autism spectrum disorders are seen more and more nowadays. Mother's history in such cases is of much importance to understand the whole development of the foetus and the behavioural psychology of the child. Well managed and presented case. I congratulate and thank @Dr. Garima Asati for her efforts and enlightening us here by sharing it.

Thank you so much dr

View 1 other reply

Autism cases are found to be effective by homoeopathic medicines. It can be either constitutional medicine or similimum based on the symptom totality. Biochemic medicines are the most supportive treatment.

Thank you dr

Awesome ! Good Presentation all about Autism.

Thank you sir

Good presentation

Thank you sir

Nice presentation.. Autism cases totally curable by homoeopathy after detailed case taking to select most similimum. Continue counselling also needed

Firstly i congratulate you dr.garima for dealing vdh a challenging case. Autism n ADHD that is Attention deficit hyperactive disorder..both r interrelated. Many reasons for dis dis disorder 1.consanguainous marriages 2.H/o.mentally challenged ppl either side maternal or paternal Forefathers history After vaccination effects also..but very rare.but I came across a case who developed Autism after vaccination. Many other reasons.our homeopathy needs mental symptoms in vch v get many mentals....take dis case challenging n deal vdh it.u 'll succeed.All da very best dr.garima.

Thank you so much dr

Yes Madam I agree with you. Homoeopathic case taking needs detailed information and keen observation of case and than after evaluation of mental and physical symptoms we can give the appropriate medicines.

Thank you so much sir

View 1 other reply

Autism in my opion undevelopment of brain, due to over stress ,lack of Iodin & disfuntion of Thyroid & pituitry gland ,Insomnia,

Ok sir

Autism is a genetic disorder but Homoeopathic treatment can help a lot,in this case I would advice to use some constitutional and anti miasmatic medicines as intercurrent remedies along with the similimum selected on the basis of case taking.

Thank you dr
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you