Homoeopathic management in a case of Dysmenorrhoea

Dr. Chief Complaints Patient is having pain before and during menses. Location - at pelvic region, lower back and thighs Sensation - cramps like pain Agg - empty stomach Amel. - by pressure, bending forward She is also having leucorrhoea of thick white discharge without any irritation. Leucorrhoea aggravated after menses. History No history of any other complaints No family history of Dysmenorrhoea Vitals B.P. - 126/76 mmHg Pulse - 85/min R.R. - 21/min Physical Examination Pallor - absent Clubbing cyanosis icterus are absent Investigations CBC, ESR was advised Diagnosis Spasmodic Dysmenorrhoea Management Natrium Muriaticum 200/3 doses Mag. Phos. 30/tds during menstruation Phytum 30/tds

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Caulophylum 30,cimicifuga30 . alternate day 3 times Vib.pQ xythalin.Q 3 timea Pulsetila 1m sepia 1m thuja 1m ONCE in weak

A TIP FROM A MASTER HOMOEOPATH YOU MAY NAME ON ME. ARE ALL RUPS

DURING INTROGATION NO PATIENT GIVE MIND SYMPTOMS EITHER SUBJECTIVE OR OBJECTIVE OR MAY HODE ITS THE ART OF UNTROGATION AND TACTS TO PERCEIVE THEM BY A DOCTOR ONE MAY NOT SEE THE FRINT YEARD WHICH MAY BE LO LO BUT MACK A HABIT TO VISIT YOUR ENTRY FROM BACK YEARD AS SAID BY DR J T KENT T O FIND THE THRESH AND GARBEG IN IN A LADY CASE MENSES BEFORE DURING AND AFTER WHAT A CASE FEEL MENTALLY VIZ WEEPING ANGER IRRITABILITY SADNESS INDOLENCE INACTIVE ECT BEARS A HIGHEST VALUE + SLEEP BEFORE DUING....FEAR WEEOS START MOAN SIFG AS OBSERVED BY HER HUSBAND ECT DREAMS ALSO BEARS HIGHEST VALU IN MALE TOO AS ABOVE AND SYMPTOMS DURIND INTOXICATION...ABUSIVE STRENG TH INCREAS QUARRELSOME REGE BREAK THINGS DESIRE TO RECOGNISE DO NOT LAUGH REDICILE PASSION FOR ECT ALL SUBCONSCIENCE BEARS A HIGHEST VALUE IF ELECUATED SUCCESS WILL ALWAYS TOUCH YOUR FEET I SWEARE

PHATAK REP 1 MENSES BEFORE AGG LEUCORRHOEA THICK BENDING DOUBLE AMELO EATING AMELO MENSES DURING AGG PUL IS THE REMEDY.

Thank you doctor

THIRSTLESSNESS WANT OF SELF CONFIDENSE AND CRAVING FOR OPEN AIR YOU PL MAY ASK ?

Yes sir

PUL 200 C

PUL 200 C ONCE ALONE CAN SEND HER ON PATH OF RECOVERY DR.MEGHA JI.

But i didn't get mind symptoms and constitution of pulsatilla. As there was desire of salt Initially i also thought about Pulsatilla but during processing of case i reached to natrium Muriaticum

Dr, Megha ji Namaskar Pl tell me About Phytum Drug

Sym Silent

View 1 other reply

Diseases Related to Discussion