How a disease is caused?

The disease is the #interaction between the Host, the Environment and an Agent. To your homoeopath, the Host (who is suffering/sick) is as equally important as what is the disease condition. If I remove the Host from the Environment there is no disease - I can co-relate this with the lockdown of the present times. But the moment you leave the host in the environment the interaction happens and #disease is seen. #Homoeopathy acts at the level of the host. A host would only fall sick if he/she is susceptible. Homoeopathy reduces your susceptibility and thereby reduces the risk of falling sick. #choosehomoeopathychoosehealth To know more such facts, join me! https://www.facebook.com/groups/drtwaras

5 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

A few months back one retired dr ( prof: & hod ) from Calicut govt : mc stated about the roll of "HOST" factors in youtube . ( I can't remember his name ) BUT.... Ignored & criticized him. Whoever refer SPM about this subject get a detailed account of it . If you watch the english news in AIR they always speak about mask wearing , social distancing & washing hands . But no words about host factors , personal or community immunity . Ayurveda or Homoeopathy more concerned about boosting a person's immunity.. ( Avoiding "Host factors" -- is it purposeful....?? )

Looking one side of the coin..... 1. I think the a doctor's turned politician active in the system may be able to rightfully reply to your query. 2. If it is a doctor turned business man he will not have this query. 3. Rest the common practitioners are clueless and still figuring out! Looking other side of the coin.... 1. The active doctors who have already dissected the system of medicine and come up with so called innovation of medicine who were unable to prove their workings and put forward the facts.... Are responsible. As the government will only talk or take actions on the proven facts. 2. The cat fight between the different system of medicines. Due to all above the science and it's facts lost its purpose.

View 1 other reply

Nice information

Thank you doctor

Informative Post

Thank you doctor

Nice post

Thank you doctor

Informative

Thank you doctor