Stressful pandemic time yet again

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare

I have stopped seeing patients complaining of fever, cough,sore throat, diarrhea, headache, body ache, breathlessness, loss of smell/taste and requested them to go to govt authorities or if they have RTPCR report of last 24 to 48 hours

All of us need to contribute, in whichever way possible

AS PER HISTORY BY PATIENT.. S/S .. TEMPERATURE WITH .. GUN .. SUSPECTED CASES .. REFERRED TO.. COVID CENTERS.. REST OF THE CASES .. TREATED .. SYMPTOMATICALLY WITH ALL .. PRECAUTIONS.. AS PER PROTOCOLS.. AND.. DAILY .. SANITATION ..

Tnx Dr Ashok Leel sir

View 1 other reply

Start treatment early Start treatment even before diagnosis of RT PCR test comes Acute onset fever with cough, cold, one must suspect Covid 19 Early treatment of family members diagnosed with Covid 19 Early treatment with Ivermectin 12 mg, Doxy, Azithromycin, Levocetrizine+ Montelukast, Ecosprin may help in avoiding progression Remdesivir seems to work when given early

I am not attending my clinic and pts at home almost passing my time to educate few younger generation of my family or child interest in study ,go online and answers to their questions. Reading books written by munshi prem chand presently reading discovery of india and attending curofy regularly learning few things and sharing a little bit.

Thanks Dr Dinesh Gupta

View 1 other reply

Strategies in the control of an outbreak are screening, containment (or suppression), and mitigation. Screening is done with a device such as a thermometer to detect the elevated body temperature associated with fevers caused by the coronavirus

Oxygen saturation and RTPCR Early treatment in COVID care centres

Thanks Dr. Dinesh Gupta, Dr. Kute Ankush, Dr. Irfan Khan

Any patients with fever i advice COVID 19 RT PCR. Any patients with typical symptoms of COVID 19 I start them on COVID 19 treatment .Any elderly patients with symptoms i refer them to higher centres

Person protection with good hygiene and food. Change lifestyle, mentally, awareness and basic reality of pandemic. It's time to change something about ourselves in new (yug). For example... modern yug, Now new version of virus to hack our system. So to keep your and our safety site. Routine life is now changed to convert in updated virus...for special people and special immunity build up version.

NICELY DISCUSSED. IN DETAILS... THANKS. DR

Diagnosed & refferAl to Md chest

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you