How can i know that a snake bite either it is venomous or non venomous by its fang mark?????

LikeAnswersShare

Two marks swelling,prominent and severe pain with very fast deteriorating condition of vitals means poisonous. Multiple marks with less burning sensation and condition of vitals not disturbed much . Immediately within few minutes protocols of poisonous and non poisonous may be started.

Thank you doctor
0

View 1 other reply

WITH THE HELP OF.. BITE MARKS.. BITE MARKS ARE PROMINENT..AND.. THERE IS..SWELLING & PAIN AROUND THE WOUND.. REDNESS..BRUISING..PRESENT.. COMMONLY, USUALLY.. POISONOUS .. SNAKE BITES ONCE..AT THE TIME..

Thank you doctor
0

View 2 other replies

Normally non venomous snake bites multiple times while the poisonous one bites just once, so only two fang marks would be visible in poisonous snake bite, though it is not a golden rule..

Thank you doctor
0

Times it bites. Quality of surrounding area. Symptoms

Thank you doctor
0

Venomous snake bite will have puncture mark.

Thank you doctor
0

2 fang marks are seen in poisonous snake bite whereas 2 rows of teeth marks are seen and no fang marks in non poisonous snake