How to Prepare for new wave of Covid 19

We have faced wave after wave of Covid 19 pandemic which had devastating effect on our daily lives and many of us have lost near and dear once, few have developed long lasting complications of Covid 19. Therefore, it is always wise to prepare for new wave of Covid 19. Covid 19, is insulin based disease! SARS Cov 2, virus, Coronavirus enters through ACE 2 receptors. ACE 2 receptors have inverse relationship with insulin. Children have low HbA1c and very good insulin sensitivity, this results in low number of ACE2 in their body. Therefore, children suggest from mild disease. Insulin reduces ACE 2 receptors in our body, please read my article on this topic https://jmscr.igmpublication.org/home/index.php/archive/178-volume-08-issue-07-july-2020/9517-use-of-insulin-in-treatment-of-covid-19-a-proposal-to-explore-feasibility target="_blank">https://jmscr.igmpublication.org/home/index.php/archive/178-volume-08-issue-07-july-2020/9517-use-of-insulin-in-treatment-of-covid-19-a-proposal-to-explore-feasibility As Covid 19 has this typical way of entering through ACE 2 receptors, and children have very good insulin activity which result in low ACE 2 receptor, children are inherently resistant to Covid 19 infection. We can develop these qualities of children in adult, thus developing resistance to Covid 19. Following is how adults also can develop resistance to Covid 19 1) Exercise - Regular one hour walk every day can have multiple benefits. But most important benefit for Covid 19 is, exercise causes burning of calories, this results in sparing of our own insulin and improves insulin sensitivity. This automatically reduces ACE 2 receptors and makes us resistant to Covid 19. 2) Reduce obesity - obesity increases insulin resistance, reduction in obesity will cause improved insulin sensitivity which will reduce ACE 2 receptors. 3) Low carbohydrate diet - this will spare out bodies inherent insulin and improve insulin activity this reducing ACE 2 receptors 4) Shifting to long acting insulin (Glargine insulin) for treatment of diabetes - presence of insulin will reduce ACE 2 receptors 5) Finally Glargine insulin 4 units every day for nondiabetic, example I am myself taking Glargine insulin 4 units every day for last one year. My HbA1c is 5.1 yet I am taking Glargine insulin as prophylaxis against Covid 19. I did not develop Covid 19 infection in spite of many family members - wife and children - developing Covid 19 infection. Though Glargine insulin use in nondiabetic people need further research. I therefore urge medical community to start with simple measures such as regular exercise, diet control and weight loss Please read my article https://jmscr.igmpublication.org/home/index.php/archive/178-volume-08-issue-07-july-2020/9517-use-of-insulin-in-treatment-of-covid-19-a-proposal-to-explore-feasibility

8 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Right, everything you suggest definitely improve Insulin sensitivity. But regular inj Glargine to nondiabetic person may be difficult to accept by the persons for prophylactic purpose only.If such inj once or twice a month may be equally effective and recommended by the proper authority may be acceptable. A proper evidence base srudy may be required.

Thank you doctor

Good information... Topics on covid continue to evolve...

Thank you doctor

Nice informative post Thanks for the post

Thank you doctor

Excellent

Thank you doctor

Nice presentation sir Once again we all need to be alert.

Thank you doctor

Very nice and awareness of third wave of COVID -19. Really it's alarming situation for next wave. Thanks for sharing useful information Sir

Thank you doctor

True said Sir.. Gd advise.. Nice post.. Welcome..

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

A very detailed study into the subject matter opening a new line of discussion. Simple but Effective solution is what the article reveals..

Thank you doctor

Gd...advice...sir

Commendable multi pronged approach suggested by you is worth following.

Diseases Related to Discussion