I am RT-PCR +ve for SARS CoV-2

I experienced high grade fever of 101 on 4,5,6th November, after that, 7,8,9th November - I experienced weakness in body, accompanied with frustation/irritable attitude 10th November - I experienced loss of smell and taste, Isolated myself since then 11th November - Went for RTPCR 12th November - RTPCR +ve and my CT value was very high, as per molecular biologist it was 17 or 18 Since 10th November, I have kept myself in home isolation History Travelling history from 20th October to 27th October Management I have taken, 7 days Doxycycline 100mg BD, Ivermectin 12mg three doses, along with Zincovit and HealthOk tablets Recently, started Giloy juice and Joshina too Also taking steam two to three times in a day I was wondering, that whether should I take aspirin or not? Kindly give your views for it.

(Edited)

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare

Respected Sir According to my Experience Your treatment Plan is Ok. Health ok is Best,Can take Vit-C in place of Zincovit. M confuse why U want to take Ecosprin If you r Hypertensive,Can use Ecosprin 75 mg OD for 3 to 4 weeks.

Valuable opinion

Pl get ur CRP.serum ferritin & d dimer levels If u have cough pl go for x ray chest & HRCT chest.pl go for CBC & CRP on alternate days.if there is any increase in ferritin & d dimer levels then only u go for aniti platelet agents

Valuable opinion

I prefer following combination for treatment of Covid 19 in nondiabetic and normoglycemic people with normal blood sugar Glargine insulin 4 units per day for 30 days Doxycycline 100 mg twice daily for 7 days Ivermectin 12 mg once daily for 4 days Azithromycin 500 mg once daily for 7 days Ecosprin 75 mg once daily for 30 days Glargine insulin four units per day, is highly effective in treatment of Covid 19 in nondiabetic people with normal blood sugar Covid 19 is chronic disease, is effect persist for 1 month, therefore, I prefer ecosprin and Glargine insulin to be contributed for 30 days I have treated many of my doctor friends, sister with this regimen, is very effective Even hypoxic people have recovered by taking this regimen, at home So it's my personal recommendation for my doctor friends

Valuable opinion

Sir - you became symptomatic on 4th November. Considering incubation period of COVID-19 disease of 2 - 14 days and average of 5 days - you were as per expectations on day 5 of disease. Today on 17 th November- it is 18 th day of disease when the peak of COVID-19 have already passed. Sir- if you are hypertensive with hyperlipidemia then aspirin can be taken As for COVID-19- it is not required provided oxygen saturation is normal

Sorry to hear that you are unwell. But you are young and fit and will bounce back to health soon. Our wishes for your speedy recovery. Need to get HRCT , CBC, and estimation of inflammatory markers like CRP, FERRITIN, LDH, Ddimer .and S creatinine. Rule out comorbidities like DM, HTN , BA Watch your SPO2 and watch for SOB. Isolation, steam inhalation ,vit C and Zinc . Treatment will depend on CORAD severity according to protocol.

Thank you,Doctor

Check . * S.Feretin. *D.Dimmer. *Intralukin-6.. *Prothrombin index. Proceed accordingly...

Cases that would interest you