I am suffering from Alopecia from last several years. My age is 37 years. I have used Patanjali Reetha Shampoo, as I have oily scalp. But It has increased my hair-fall. Do any shampoo or hairoil really work?? Or they are just 1000 Crore Business?? My few images of the scalp. I want the advice of Experts like Dermatologists/Cosmetologists/Trichologists. I have taken all vitamin supplements & there is NO Family History of Alopecia. Is there anything, which I can do to prevent any further hair-fall??

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Consult cosmetodermatologist ORAL TREATMENT DERMAROLLER WITH PRP HAIR TRANSPLANT AFTER 6 MONTHS

Once alopaecia always alopaecia.you may get hair of your own and then you will attribute this to some thing but it can happen.no medicine will help

intralesional or topical corticosteroids are the initial treatment for most patients with patchy alopecia . Topical immunotherapy can be used as first-line treatment for patients with extensive disease (greater than 50 percent scalp hair loss).

Use neelibhringadi tailam once a day don't promise u the regrowth of hairs but the further hairfall will definitely stop try this for a month

@Dr. Gunjesh Kumar -it's non scarring alopecia .U can get good result by mesotherapy, PRP & laser therapy .topical tugain men from cipla contains minoxidil & finesteroid is good combination ; tab.Dutamax o.5 mg for 6 month ; x gain protein shampoo gives good result

Before starting dutamax check testesteron & DHEA level

View 3 other replies

Once hair follicles are degenerated/atrophic , phenomenon is irreversible , avoid hair dye , and be care for remaining

I agree with Dr shukla

Sir, before the experts comment further, upload a few good close up images under proper lighting condition. It's difficult to differentiate scabs or reflections in these pictures

I have tried, as much as I could. They are certainly reflections.

View 1 other reply

Try Minoxidil which trichogenic

Seborrheic dermatitis

But there are no scales, no dandruff and no itching.

You are right commercial intrests of corporates as such nothing works.dear dr though i am not expert to opine in your case as desired by you. But i could see some scabs on your scalp which looks to be either psoriatic or sebbhorric. And first that should be care off.

No psoriasis. May be seborrheic, as I have oily skin.

View 4 other replies

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you