*Thank to all*

I AM THANKFUL TO YOU ALL MY DEAR SENIOR COLIGUES AND TALENTED JUNIORS FOR GIVING ME MORAL SUPPORT IN LAST 100 WEEKS . AT THIS AGE OF 73 IT WAS ONLY POSSIBLE WITH YOUR MOTIVATIONS. Special regards to Dear Dr.Sepuri Mohan , who brought me on the forum Dr.Shivrajji Dr.Vipin bihariji Dr.Sebistaji. Dr.Shantuji And all... Once again Thanx to you all.

18 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Dear Guru Jee, You're the Great Grand Guru Jee of Gurus. You're the highly knowledgeable Doctor in this platform of Curofy. You're beyond comparison & Competition dear Guru Jee. You're master of all. Pranams, Your Eklav Sishy, Dr Sepuri Krishna Mohan

So far being on this platform it's YOU.Dr.Mohan, who introduced me.. .Charcoal.... Graphite...Or Diamond if not have the right platform of differtiators..They all are of equal value... I AM PROUD OF YOU TO BE MY FAMILY MEMBER..

View 1 other reply

Apka Abhinandan Apka marg darshan hum sahi ke liye bahut labhdayak evam prernaprad raha hai Aghe bhi apka marg darshan isi tarah milta rahe Bahut bahut shub kamnaye

धन्यवाद प्रिय डॉ .साब. मुझे नही मालूम कि मेरे सिवा और कितने सदस्य इस फोरम में होंगे जो आपके प्रत्येक उत्तर को शब्दसः: पढ़ते है । मेने सदा आपसे प्रेरणा ली है।आप भी मेरे समवयस्क है और सक्रिय चिकित्सक भी । बस इस ही प्रेम बनाये रखे ।

View 1 other reply

Congratulations,Sir . Your presence lends grace and dignity and wisdom to Cyrofy. Your answers are detailed and very informative. All the best wishes

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Hearty congratulations Papa, Really you deserved this honour Papa. All doctors on this Curofy platform should learn a lot from you. Pranams Papa

Your motivation...Your personal instructions...Always kept me fit for last 2 years....When daughter commands PAPA, he has to maintain a MILE STONE

Congratalution hugely sir . Continue to be blessed and shower ur blessing on us juniors who needs you from day to day in our daily practice .

Thank you doctor

Congratulations with very warm regards sir. Your valuable suggestions and timely guidance will always be there to lit our path of knowledge.

Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies

Congratulations sir and thanks for your presence in this forum.

Thank you doctor

Heartily congratulations sir ...realy you are great

Thank you doctor

Ohhh ,wow many congratulations sir

Hearty Congratulations, Sir.

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you