Concluded Case

Palpitations with Normal ECG

Age 22 i have familial history of hypertension i went to physician with complaint of "palpitations" he took ecg which was normal no abnormal findings He prescribed me Betacap 40 mg clonatril 0.25mg Told me to use one month and asked me to review but i didn't go and stopped using medication. Sir i have these symptoms Heart racing Headache Frequent urination Sweating easily Irritated Angry Anxiety And while Am sleeping I suddenly wake up because i can hear my heart beat louder And also pulse bounding Sometimes shortness of breath And this is my BP readings Just took now 127/77 (supine) 74 120/82 (supine) 71 116/87 (standing) 80 Sir please suggest advice Should i consult a cardiologist or psychiatrist

(Edited)

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Hi..ur anxiety can be seen in ur case..With due respect to above said drs,I'm not in view of any medication..even psychiatric would consider adding anti depressant or other cardiologist dont see role since there r no organic lesion (heart).. My advise would be u need to control ur hyperactivity,impulsive reaction, thoughts racing excessively..either u can go for mind stabilization technique therapy or behavioural therapy.. Dont be worrisome be happy..u r completely better..

All Answers

Hi..ur anxiety can be seen in ur case..With due respect to above said drs,I'm not in view of any medication..even psychiatric would consider adding anti depressant or other cardiologist dont see role since there r no organic lesion (heart).. My advise would be u need to control ur hyperactivity,impulsive reaction, thoughts racing excessively..either u can go for mind stabilization technique therapy or behavioural therapy.. Dont be worrisome be happy..u r completely better..

Thank you sir Means a lot

Panic attack finding like symptoms to associated anxiety spectrum so we can find Which situations feel more like this symptoms are developed specially,,,and can suggestions counselling sessions with SSRI and propranolol otherwise impramine can start ,,,if try to be possible breathing exercises ...

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Nothing to worry Take tab Petril-beta at bed time Tab Amisulpride 50 mg bed time Keep urself proper hydrate Void urine before to sleep

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Please visit the Psychiatrist. Don't take Amisulpiride without Psychiatric Consultation.

Thank you doctor