Concluded Case

First to be vaccinated against COVID-19 disease

I was the first health care beneficiary to get vaccinated probably in the country at 10.30.A.M on 16 th January- on the day of launch of the Covid-19 vaccination drive in the country. Post vaccination- I had mild heaviness for the left arm and mild chill? which lasted for a day .There after I was normal I didn't take any medicine .I got covishield. I want to convey to my curofy friends- come forward and get vaccinated. Don't believe rumours To my surprise, our health care workers are reluctant to get vaccinated.

101 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Uptill now more than 30 lakh health care workers have been vaccinated in the country. Not a single case of anaphylaxis have occurred. Some persons,had Giddiness , mild fever , myalgia or nausea but it lasted for a day and then subsided .What ever has been reported in social media,- are not related to Covishield vaccine- but these cases are co - incidental events. like some, one suffering from Acute M.I or having intracranial haemorrhage are due to unrelated causes. As District Immunization officer- in my district we have vaccinated more than 2000 HCW's. Not a single case of AEFI have been reported. So - I again appeal to my colleagues to get vaccinated as early as possible- so that we can work with out fear - being protected THANKS TO ALL MY CUROFY FRIENDS FOR SUPPORTING MY VIEW POINT

All Answers

Uptill now more than 30 lakh health care workers have been vaccinated in the country. Not a single case of anaphylaxis have occurred. Some persons,had Giddiness , mild fever , myalgia or nausea but it lasted for a day and then subsided .What ever has been reported in social media,- are not related to Covishield vaccine- but these cases are co - incidental events. like some, one suffering from Acute M.I or having intracranial haemorrhage are due to unrelated causes. As District Immunization officer- in my district we have vaccinated more than 2000 HCW's. Not a single case of AEFI have been reported. So - I again appeal to my colleagues to get vaccinated as early as possible- so that we can work with out fear - being protected THANKS TO ALL MY CUROFY FRIENDS FOR SUPPORTING MY VIEW POINT

Myalgia - wrongly typed as malaria

Congratulations sir I wish life long immunity for you Thanx for your guidence for health workers to shade their doubts and not to believe rumours No side effects that should boost the confidence Sir what is your advice for me who was positive and critical for 20days now recovered should i go for total antibody test or opt for vaccination

Sir - get vaccinated once you feel better . As immunity by covishield lasts for 6 months to 1 year ., while immunity after COVID-19 infection lasts for 3 months

View 6 other replies

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing information and giving advice to all to go for vaccination. Wishing you happy healthy and long carrier to enlighten the fraternity.

Thanks Dr Shivraj Agarwal

View 2 other replies

Received my 1st Covishield dose on the 25th of January, without any adverse reaction other than slight pain at site of injection.

Congratulations Sir..

Dr Yograj Sir sir I am interaction with my firends who got the jab they had the same feeling but some of my friends have got the reservation regarding the Covaccine. My point is that I have read in news paper before launching the vaccine both Covishield and Covaccine if some one got the ist dose with Covishield and 2nd dose with Now my Covaccine. with do the same effect regarding the antibody titre in individuals. Now my query to you you got the ist dose with Covishield and dose it comes with Covaccine will you have some hassitation.

Dear Dr Mrinal - Ministry of health and family welfare have ensured that a person will receive both doses of the same batch and same vaccine I got vaccinated on 16th January and got the first dose of covishield. My second dose which falls on 13 th February has already been kept reserved of the same batch If a person receives Covishield as first dose he will receive same on 28th day. and vice versa Giving second of different brand is a contraindication

View 1 other reply

I was vaccinated on 25th jan.on 26 i had chills and malaise, tachycardia too.PR was 100 . I took rest and no medication. Today i have bowel upset and bad taste.

Hw r u now

Congratulations sir

Thank you doctor

I am yet thinking of getting vaccinated Armour by any eminent dr really disturbs.getting litte fever is usual with all vaccines. All curofians are requested to forward their experience. Regards. Dr Abdul Majeed

Congratulations dear. On 15th due to indiscriminate eating I had severe abdominal pain vomiting watery motions I kept waiting for 24 hours having a mild suspicion of covid-19 as I m an anesthesiologist I got my trunatt and rtpcr done fortunately both turned out to be negative. On 17th I consulted senior physician he gave me medicines medicines and I was relieved on 19th morning meanwhile my three turns passed, XVI xviii and xx I joined on 21st and as soon as I received call from vaccination centre I got my shot in right deltoid. I was afraid but not penicky. I have both diabetes mellitus and hypertension. On the very next day I just had a warm feeling as I was advised by the vaccination centre to continue with paracetamol tablet twice a day SOS. After that I am feeling very fine and doing my routine anesthesiology work 6 to 7 hours per day . I request all my dear friends this vaccine covisheild is very safe and all of you must get vaccinated. Wish you all the very best.

Thank you doctor
Load more answers