I would like to know diagnosis?

18yr old f pt suffering from 5th day of birth from this skin disorder. Chief Complaints Severe Itching Restlessness since 5th day of birth History Known case of siezure disorder since 2yrs On tab valparaote sr 300 bd and levipil 500mg bd Vitals Vitals within normal limits

(Edited)

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Thank you Dr Shravan for your request regarding this rare genodermatosis. My first impression is Lipoid proteinosis also known as Urbach–Wiethe disease. Skin biopsy with H & E and PAS stains will help in diagnosis and further investigations. DD: Mucopolysaccharidoses- Involve visceral organs and may be associated with hepatosplenomegaly. Refer to dermatologist. Dr Sharvan, it is an opportunity to read about Lipoid Proteinosis. Thanks for reading my view.

Is the pt having any lesions in oral cavity?

?Lichen planus hypertrophicus Adv skin biopsy HP study. ? DH/ bullous dermarosis Any associated oral lesions?

Thank you doctor

Linchen planus chronicus need antifungal antibiotics and lotion

Thank you doctor

पहले रोगी का पंचकर्म किया जाना चाहिए।

Thank u sir

Congratulations! Your case has been selected as Case of the day and you have been awarded 5 points for sharing the case. Keep posting your interesting cases, Happy Curofying!

Thank you doctor

Lichen planus chronicus

Thank you doctor