Idiopathic foot pain in child

11 year old brought to clinic by his parents with complain of pain in his right foot that has been present from past 4 months. Location of pain on arch of the foot Aggravation- running, walking, and any physical activity involving his legs. No h/o injury or precipitating event. On examination Tenderness to palpation over the midfoot. He has no visible deformity of the foot and there is no erythema or warmth present. His X ray was done 3 months ago and it was normal.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

रोगी वात व्याधि से ग्रस्त है। चिकित्सा संबंधी योग,,,, महानारायण महामासादि तेल को मिलाकर पैर की मालिश करें और फिर उस पर एरंड का पत्ता रख कर पट्टी बांध दें। महायोगराज 1 वटी सुबह शाम सेवन कराएं। महारास्नादि क्वाथ 10 ग्राम सुबह-शाम खाने के बाद दें। निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा। योग परिक्षित है। पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं।

Don't worry doc i think this is growing pain most common in children growing pain don't cause other problem you should advice him for taking a good diet.

It's may because of mild tendon injury, it recover with time.

Bry can work

Cauliflower, sprouts kalijeeri,whey water fear,needs counselling calmness symphony music lime juice pineapple with black pepper citrus fruit no processed or fermented foods Muskmelon....raw tomatoes...how is his heart... ginger,a little garlic with food no sugar no nonveg diet no eggs no mushrooms no fried foods.sunshine rest.only if he feels like candy on hi s own time... parents should understand brain of the child.. don't be strict, outside effects may be there

Suggest blood test Uric acid DX Achilles tendinitis?? (Mri ankle joint) Rx Kokilakshdi kashayam 15 ml bd bf with 45 ml lukewarm water kaisora guggulu 2 Chandrapraba vati 2 bd af Pinda thailam external application

do first echo cardiography of her.then inform me.till that time you start my RX for swallen knee joints tab dashang gugulu 1 tab bd.for local app.oil vishagarbha oil.cont. this RX 2 month

Full body abhyang with Balalakshadi tailam Kumarkalyan ras Swarnprasan sanskaar

Maha yograj guggulu Maharasnadikwath

Bryonia30 tds MP6x KP6x tds

Load more answers