Concluded Case

Immunotherapy/relieving underlying cause- the first line LP treatment.

A typical case of Lichenplanus/Lichenoid reactions sent to me from dermatology department. It was a kind of spot diagnosis. Took biopsy for confirmation and for documentation. The wonderful note here is....even before starting LASERS as planned, she responded well just after replacing Nickel based metal crowns with biocompatable crowns. So, adviced pt to wait and watch and no to LASERS. Treating with diet & medications only.

14 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Beautiful Presentation, Sir. Highly appreciated. Other than addressing the definitive cause, diet & medication.. I have a holistic approach to nagging OLP... Just sharing it if someone finds it helpful... Source: A Google review of one my practices

All Answers

Beautiful Presentation, Sir. Highly appreciated. Other than addressing the definitive cause, diet & medication.. I have a holistic approach to nagging OLP... Just sharing it if someone finds it helpful... Source: A Google review of one my practices

Will try to implement this in my practice

View 10 other replies

Good job Dr Narayana sir And Dr Partha Sarathi Sahana sir Thank you for sharing amazing experience and useful for everyone on curofy

It's my pleasure doc. Most welcome

Very useful information sir. Conservative and most appropriate way of treatment. Simple logical thinking saves big and makes things easier, successful and satisfactory. Great learning experience sir from you. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Doc.

Awesome recovery through conventional approach.

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Case perse & Review, bith are Useful . Thanks for sharing, Dr.Narayana S & Dr.Partha SS Sirs.

Thank you for sharing ur experience based conservative management sir

Welcome Doc

View 1 other reply

Impressive sir... Thanks for sharing the case and the knowledge...

Welcome Doc

Very nice sir... It's useful information.. Thank you for sharing ..

Welcome Doc

Thank you sir for sharing this

Welcome Doc

Thankyou for sharing your experience sir, Highly appreciated.

Welcome Doc
Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion