Impact of ongoing pandemic on Undergraduate and Postgraduate Education of Budding Drs. Suggestion Pl

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare

Yes - there is definitely an impact on budding doctors as clinical examination in clinical classes will be effected . But plus point is that- online teaching have improved. I have an experience in this regard as my elder daughter is appearing in final prof MBBS - right now theory exams are going on .We don't how the practical and clinical evaluation will be carried out - considering the COVID-19 scenarios particularly in medicine , surgery , pediatrics and Gynae- obs. Similarly my younger daughter is about to appear in pre - final MBBS and clinical examination in Eye and ENT will be difficult. But - then lock down period have made them search for alternatives on line classes- particularly Dr Najeeb 's lectures were of very high quality Thanks

This pandemic was not seen in recent medical history This will not be repeated in near future We are looking at history being made Be a part of this, sincerely Focus on this pandemic It is going to teach us lot of medical science Let's learn from this pandemic as much as possible It is true for every one, common man, v students to consultants

It has hugely impact on all of us .it leaves no one.it reaches everywhere . But we shud stay strong .worries won't do it job. We carry on with our duty as oaths. After we r just humans. We pray to heavenly above to give us strength physically mentally spiritually pschologically to b able to withstand thise crisis and overcome it.

New pandemic early in carrier will teach a lot Nothing to worry They will learn how to fight the situation How to prepare for worst New research and new carrier

Thanx dr Kute Ankush

View 1 other reply

IT.. WILL .. TEACH ALL OF US.. A LOT.. MORE.. THIS IS A REAL TASK TO MEDICAL .. PROFESSION .. WE ARE DOING.. THE..BEST..

Tnx Dr Ryng Phawa

Don't be panic Take all necessary protection gears Use hcqs weekly vit d and vit c supplementation

Postpone exam only solution

We believe that this is a timely opportunity for medical educators to examine and reflect on the impact that medical crises can have on medical training and education and to evaluate their “business continuity plans” to ensure quality medical education even in the face of constant disruptions from pandemic outbreaks.