Concluded Case

Mansik Tanav krit ROGA .

In my view every practitioners my be at list as Psycteric level to understand the cases. This very ptn.belongs to Defence services,brought brought to by his son.ptn complaints the during posting to j&k boarder,my diet was well but during ms one month's vacations my hunger has lost.During deeply checque,ptn told that using Tab.to reduced high BP.But BP traced as normal of 50years.I advised to stopped as u keeps normal,&when asked the reasons to use BP tab, ultimately his son told that five yes ago his Yong brother expired & father ever remember that incedent.(Ptn.every time refused about urination problems,indignation ,sleep etc.) Ultimately USG done as report attached. Rasraj Ras & Brumhi vati advised bd with milk. For Prostate problems Gokhshuradi guggal+Kanchnar guggal+Verdhi Vatika vati. For liver problems Punnervadi Mandoor+Livobond tab.+Arogyaverdhanivati with Punnerva Asav+Kumarya Asav. Mostly Complaints reduced with in 10 days.continued further 10 days. One month's course was provide as he have to join his duties. Conclusions: It was very difficult to trace the reasoned as ptn try to show as he is well,so aftr many efforts as Psycteric tricks. He salutes me.I treat with in normal get upas "Jay Jawan" Pl share Ur comments dear friends.

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Dr.Shruti's guidence is very important to every one I am satisfied.

All Answers

रोगी यकृतशोथ एवं पोरुष ग्रंथि वृद्धि से पीड़ित है। चिकित्सा संबंधी,,,, यकृत दारी लौह 4 रत्ती सत गिलोय 4 रत्ती ताप्तयादि लौह 4 रत्ती शहद में मिलाकर सुबह-शाम सेवन कराएं। पाषाणभेद मकोय पंचांग शाहतरा कासनी बीज पुनर्नवा गिलोय वरुण छाल गोखरु छोटा प्रत्येक 8 ग्राम लेकर काढ़ा बनाकर उसमें 1 ग्राम स्वेत परपटी डालकर सुबह खाली पेट सेवन कराएं। निश्चित रूप से लाभ होगा। योग परिक्षित है। पिछले 40 वर्ष से प्रयोग कर रहा हूं कि।

First of all I salute you Dr.Mudgal Saheb... for treating my family....the Royal Defence....I salute your patient my defense....I understand his trauma for losing son....but since he is military personnel..his motto should be...his son is living forever for all....to be courageous is this motto of Our defences... nature to be back to normalcy for service to Our Motherland...in this field emotions are a way far-off....needs counselling calmness symphony music lime juice pineapple with black pepper cranberry juice orange juice coriander beetroot sweet potato....lime juice....corn cauliflower broccoli purple cabbage ginger little garlic onion... inhalation through nose and exhale through wide mouth reduced bp...jeera sproutskalijeeri....three lime juice...7-9,11-1,3-sunset ... muskmelon walnuts blue berries sunshine walk prayers alkaline diet no sugar no nonveg diet no eggs no mushrooms no fried foods no processed or fermented foods and beverages ..under strict supervision of Doctor

I agree

View 1 other reply

Dr.Shruti's guidence is very important to every one I am satisfied.

Lot of tnx.@Pervin Keki Shruti ji.

View 1 other reply

Allopathic medicine only suppress the symptoms but AYURVEDIC treatment treat the systems to cure disease

Liver ok kro acid ok vat rect ok

It's really salute you sirji