Injection site absces for 30 male Rx

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare

Site of injection is the most important regarding treatment and post treatment delay and complication. Three common sites for injection A. Deltiod region B. Gluteal region C. Thigh Of these gluteal and thigh , these two regions there are huge muscle bulk if in these region post inj abscess occurs will be deep seated abscess may take long time or may not heal leading to sinus formation but deltoid region post inj abscess comparatively easier for treatment

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

please post the pic in such cases . very sad scenario . when such things happens . start amoxiclav n nsaids . will need i n d . send pus c/s .

Thank you doctor

Give incisions and drainage and dressings with Megaheal ointment Tab Clavum 625 one bd Tab Algesia sp one bd

Thank you doctor

Usg evaluation to know the plane of abscess,exact location,size of the collection etc After that plan incision and drainage A course of antibiotics, pus culture also desirable

Thank you doctor

Incision and drainage Broadspectrum antibiotics Pus culture if required Blood sugar to be done NSAID's

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

NEED'S.. I&D .. BS..ANTIBIOTICS WITH NSAIDS AS PER REQUIREMENT..

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Adv incision and drainage Dressings Broadspectrum antibiotics Antiinflamatory

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

I & D

Thank you doctor

Antibiotics life Amoxyclox,Ciplox NSAIDS Cap Pantop. Betadiene bandage regular after drainage of abscess..

What is your question? Plz give detail

Load more answers