Interesting x ray 20yrs male known case asthma presented with sudden onset dyspnea

1 Like

LikeAnswersShare

Left upper zone is more hyperlucent with absence of lung markings.. But for the diagnosis of pneumothorax collapse lung margin must be visible.. Adv repeat x-ray both inspiratory and if needed expiratory to diagnose

Yeah sir I understand

acute onset of dyspnoea is due to either pneumothorax or pulmonary embolism. Here b/l hyperlucency in upper zones but we cannt say pneumothorax. pulmonary embolism normally occurs in immobile patients.so remote possibility. Definately cardiomegaly is there with hazziness in lower zones so possibility of LVH with Pulmonary edema

No madam he is not having pneumothorax or embolism

Cardiomegaly with cavitation both upper lobes, it's pulmonary koch's, advised AKT & cardiac profile.

Cardiomegaly with emphysema.

lung fields appear normal, except with increased bronchovascular markings, cardiomegaly present

doesn't look like pneumothorax but repeat xray will be helpful. Do echo & ECG. as he is known asthmatic, it could be acute exacerbation.

hyperinflation of lungs with cardiomegaly. LVF, pulmonary embolism, cor pulmonale must be ruled out by echocardiography, d Dimer, ECG,

I go with dr ramesh rau

ST PRESENT ERA OF COVID 19 PANDEMIC DO COVID TEST

cxr s/o heart failure, there is cardiomegaly, carinal angle is larger as compared to normal, b/l lower zone opacities, hilar congestion is there. Please correct me if I am wrong

Cardiomegaly is there but what is the reason in 20 yrs male with sudden onset dyspnea

cardiomegaly ...LvH ....pulmonary embolism .... adv D dimer to rule out

Load more answers

Cases that would interest you