Concluded Case

Interstitial Lung Disease with LVH

A 50 year old female presented with complaints of cough with expectoration along with dyspnea on exertion. She brought her reports, an old HRCT of chest suggestive of ILD and a 2D Echo suggestive of concentric LVH. X-ray and HRCT attached here. How to manage such type of patient?

(Edited)

3 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

DIAGNOSIS - ILD+COPD+ LVH So as per all of the opinions received, I will order fresh set of investigations like ESR, CRP, CXR PA view, CBC, 2D ECHO. My treatment regimen would be like this- Tab. Telekast-L H/S Tab. Cardace 2.5mg OD Tab. Lasilactone OD R/C Budamate 200 once daily if no control to twice daily Tab. Erox-CV 625mg TDS if TLC increased Syp. Asthakind LS 2tbsf TDS

All Answers

Cardiomegely i& Leht Ventriculr Hypertrophy are well confirmed. Old reports can not be considered conclusive for present epidode dear Dr.Ajeet Singji. Pl insist the pt for fresh investigations

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Cardiomegaly, COPD with pulmonary plethora? Inflammatory process. LABA LAMA combination diuretics would be great helpful.

Valuable opinion

Copd Emphysema Cardiomegaly Ad seroflo & Duoline rota caps thru rotahalers Digoxin & lasix Antibiotics orally Cough expectorant NSAID orally

Thank you doctor

Well, patient is known case of ILD but X-ray chest suggestive of bilateral lower lung opacities? Consolidation? Pneumonia, check her peripheral eosinophil count n ESR and CRP, start broad spectrum antibiotics if complete hemogram suggestive of infection, Nebulisation with duolin and budecort tds, tablet Allegra-M OD, tablet defcort 6mg Bd x7 days with tapering, oxygen inhalation,

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

SUGGESTIVE OF I. L. D WITH CONCENTRIC. L. V. H.. CARDIOMEGALY COPD ADVISABLE 1. FRESH. INVESTIGATIONS 2. SYMPTOMATIC MANAGEMENT

Thank you doctor

Assess comorbidities, like HTN ,DM , and treat them . ARBs and diuretics for LVH , Underlying CAD to be treated . Antibiotics, nebilusers with long acting beta agonists and steroids, ipratropium ,inhaled O2,

Thank you, Dr Ajeet Singh

View 1 other reply

DIAGNOSIS - ILD+COPD+ LVH So as per all of the opinions received, I will order fresh set of investigations like ESR, CRP, CXR PA view, CBC, 2D ECHO. My treatment regimen would be like this- Tab. Telekast-L H/S Tab. Cardace 2.5mg OD Tab. Lasilactone OD R/C Budamate 200 once daily if no control to twice daily Tab. Erox-CV 625mg TDS if TLC increased Syp. Asthakind LS 2tbsf TDS

Diagnosis : ILD , COPD , LVH T/t : antibiotics Bronchodilator Nebulisation Diuretics Anti HTN if require

Valuable opinion

Chronic OBSTRUCTIVE pulmonary disease with Left Ventricle Hypertrophy

Valuable opinion

Copd emphysema LVH Cardiomegaly Antibiotics Analgesics

Valuable opinion
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you