Concluded Case

Fluctuation of blood platelets

41 years old patient fallen I'll in Sept.20 due to dengue ( tlc 2600,pt 34000) He recovered from dengue but platelets were up and down manner. HB is increasingly gradually. Treatment is still continuing for platelets but they are 45000to 1.18000 to 98000.Patient has no other symptoms. Please suggest treatment to all respected doctors

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

सत गिलोय 300mg मोती पिष्ठी 250 mg, संगेशयव पिष्टी 125 mg अकीक पिष्ठी 125 mg सभी को मिलाकर शहद या मलाई में दिन में 3 बार दे, Countup capsule 2 सुबह शाम दुध से गर्म चीज न दे

All Answers

NEED'S.. * MULTIVITAMINS ANTIOXIDANTS.. * UPCOUNT SACHETS.. * HEALTH OK SACHETS.. * WATCH ON VITAL PARAMETERS.. ..TPR..AND..PLATELETS.. * REST AND FOLLOW UP..

Tnx &wc Dr Suresh Kumar Khare

Post dengue patients have severely deranged LFT . So the the secretion of Tpo is decreased and proper thrombopoiesis does not occure . Management of post dengue patients involves two parts ,first to restore LFT to normals and second to give specific remedies with nutrients . I have used China, carduus,nyctanthes and tinospora without failure with electrolyte supplementation .

Thank you doctor

Carica papaya

सत गिलोय 300mg मोती पिष्ठी 250 mg, संगेशयव पिष्टी 125 mg अकीक पिष्ठी 125 mg सभी को मिलाकर शहद या मलाई में दिन में 3 बार दे, Countup capsule 2 सुबह शाम दुध से गर्म चीज न दे

I agree

Carica papaya 30 thrice a day, Tell more about the complications during Dengue fever

Thank you doctor

Gd

Thank you doctor

Papeta ke patte panni m ubal ker pina h two time ok

Thank you doctor

Himalaya 's platenza Tablet

Thank you doctor

Advice pt to take kiwi fruit

Thank you doctor

Diseases Related to Discussion