Ipsilateral Axillary Lymphadenopathy post COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine

With the rollout of mass COVID-19 vaccination across the world, vaccine-induced lymphadenopathy is an important side-effect for clinicians, patients, and cancer researchers to be aware of. Vaccine-induced lymphadenopathy can present as a diagnostic dilemma for radiologists. Documentation of vaccination status is critical to decrease unnecessary biopsies and alleviate patient anxiety. Please share if you have come across such challenges in your practice........

13 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

vaccine related ipsilateral LYMPHADENOPATHY It is aconcern 13%9f cases detected 5%after 1st dose 26%af5er 2nd dose of mRNA vaccine And over 55%in Moderna vaccine These figures are eye opener Although we are aware with such side effect in influenza vaccine or even BCG vaccine But here the concern to investigate by pet scan or biopsy to r/o lymphoma or breast cancers is unnecessary taxation of pt in a country like India where bes8de financial concerns psyche plays a major role So far my experience is concerned i am yet to come across However my recommendation are covishield and covaxine

Thanx dr Rakesh Kayasth (pt)

View 6 other replies

Through this post of Medi-Insights knew that mRNA covid vaccines may cause axillary lyphadenopathy as a side effect more by Moderna Vaccine. Now question arises that how long this lyphadenopathy exists & what is Mechanism & what it's treatment.? Is it sign of good potency of mRNA vaccines like BCG tubercle & good immunological reaction or it is a bad side effect which may cause other problems in future.? Scientists & researchers of mRNA vaccines shud disclose the reality to common people so that they may not fear in future to take mRNA vaccines when will be available in India.

Now we should know the reason behind the Ipsilateral Axillary Lymphadenopathy post Covid-19 m -RNA vaccine like Moderna and Pfizer .. What is prognosis ? How it should be taken care of ? What is treatment ?

SUGGESTIVE. OF mRNA VACCINE INDUCED IPSILATERAL AXILLARY. LYMPHADENOPATHY ADVISABLE TREATMENT. MUST. BE MENTIONED OR IT. WILL. SUBSIDE WITH. ..TIME. ????

m RNA vaccine induced Ipsilateral axillary Lymphadenopathy. It's a one of the side effects or reaction seen in post vaccination Complications or reaction of vaccine to boost immunity. Such cases are there It is one of the side effects because it lasts for a quite long time and sometimes needs immediate treatment . It may be subsides with time is needs clinical research and assessment.

Thanks Dr Dinesh Gupta

View 1 other reply

Very informative and useful case study about Ipsilateral Axillary Lymphadenopathy post COVID -19 m-RNA vaccine. Thanks for sharing useful information Sir.

Thanks Dr Dinesh Gupta

View 4 other replies

I have seen a few cases of CT chest and neck post vaccinatin yes youe observation is right

Nice information.. Useful information.. Uploaded... Thanks doctor...

Thanks doctor

Ipsilateral axial lymphadenopathy is matter of great worrisome

Good information.Doed anybody noted such axillary lymphendenopathy with vaccine used in India?

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion