Concluded Case

Irregularities Tongue

5 year Child boy Suffering from 7 days He behaves Unconscious and Dizziness From 2 days . Numbness On tongue . Loss of taste and smell. Vitals Temperature - 96.2 PULSE rate - 65 SPO2 - 87 Physical Examination No any Physical examination. Investigations Has No any report and investigation . I investigate this case first Time. Diagnosis No any Diagnosis before . Please suggest your Valuable Diagnosis and Prescription? Management I haven't any management for this case.

(Edited)

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

Macroglossia Ref to oropharyngeal Surgeon Ad RT PCR for COVID

All Answers

Macroglossia Ref to oropharyngeal Surgeon Ad RT PCR for COVID

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

? MACROGLOSSIA .. ? ACROMEGALY.. ? TONGUE PATHOLOGY..

Thank you doctor

Numbness of tongue....stress, watermelon juice....warm massage ....nerve disorder... dental checkup...lowcalcium...til jeera..cheese paneer... alkaline diet no sugar no nonveg diet no eggs no mushrooms no fried foods no processed or fermented foods and beverages... sproutskalijeeri drumstick soup flaxseed s... cold pressed coconut oil massage and in naval lime juice pineapple with black pepper.. beetroot coriander juice Sweet potato salad green leafy vegetables pomegranates cucumber ginger muskmelon.....make child happy...under strict supervision of Doctor

Thanks ji Our Respected Dr.Saheb

SUGGESTIVE. OF MACROGLOSSIA NEEDS THYROID. FUNCTIONS

Thank you doctor

Looks like Macroglossia

Dx Macroglossia ??? Adv. Refer to Tongue /Oraopharangeal Pathology ???

Macroglossia Please referred to Surgeon

Macroglossias acromegaly tongue pathology

I agree

?MACROGLOSIA

शल्य चिकित्सक से परामर्श करें।

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Cases that would interest you