Concluded Case

Artery blockage.

Its my reports. Please advise me.

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

RX Crataegus Q , Arjuna Q

All Answers

Rx abhyadi qwath BD Giloy ghanvati 1BD Panchsakar powder HS for 4 week. (abhaydi qwath : ek glass pani me 2 Chamach abhyadi kadha(bhuka) dalke ubalna he, 1/3 baki rahe tab usko chhanke half teaspoon Hingutrigun dalke lukewarm pina he.) panchsakar powder 1/4 or 1/3 teaspoon (rat ko sote samay lukewarm pani ke sath powder ka dose itna lena he jisase subah ek ua 2 bar motion aaye.) Abhaydi qwath me hingutrigun oil use karse se, woh blood me cleansing process karta he.aur blockage ko reduce karta he. its proeven by Reports.

Thank you doctor

Use homoeopathic medicines with solvent action for TVD -- ( Even after CABG recurrence of blocks are seen. ) Strict diet recommendtion & mild exercises are an integral part of treatment & follow them in whole life. Two important medicines can help you. (1 ) Crategus oxy - low potency in repeated doses for a period of time. ( 2 ) Cactus grand. -- Needed if frequent attacks of pain in chest due to cardiac insufficiency. Now a product of Wilmar Schwabe " Essentia Aurea" is recommended by many drs. ( Can be tried ) ( Deep acting medicines yields best results after the improvement of present pathology by the short acting medicines... I think it is better.....)

Thank you doctor

Constitutional Treatment with complete case taking, comprising details of cause of disease, mode of life, domestic and social relations, moral and spiritual character, etc will enable the physician to arrive at a remedial diagnosis for your clinical condition. Wish you a speedy recovery Sir.

Thank you doctor

CactusQ Arjuna Q Crataegus Q

Thank you doctor

Hello Dear @Dr. Arun Kumar Srivastava ji, you can opt either for Homoeopathic Treatment or you can go for Angioplasty. In my opinion surgery is last resort so you can put Homoeopathy at use and reconsider depending on clinical presentation in follow ups

Thank you doctor

RX Crataegus Q , Arjuna Q

Thank you doctor

Artery blockage why? It is important what is reasons behind it your life style,behaviour and food habit .So in my opinion first of all u can take homo/allopathy medicine as prescribed. After that for a long time u can change or manage of your life style. You can chat me private or on my phone.

Thank you doctor

It is some where I read Crat. Q helps to remove plaque but I have not seen any practical record. Better surgery , followed by medically advised diet and physical exercise.

Thank you doctor

Cases that would interest you