Learnings from 2020

Share your pandemic learnings with your peers.

6 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

29 March 2021 in my OPD numbers 3 times in Clinic .I suprised .Loose motion fever and pain in abdomen were the typical symptoms .I asked for RT-PCR but deniel by Pt ends .On 6th April high fevers with drop-in Oxygen level seen . RT PCR test done but report not upto 4th days . Started Oxygen 2 Litre IV fluids + Piperacellin Tazobactum BD and Dexamethasone .. Dolo 650 SOS and Mefnemic acid Report not came upto 9th April .I referred first Pt in SGPIMS Lucknow . On 10 April 10 Pts were tested positive for Covid 19 and every thing was changed .We are working day and night with minimum safety gear .We are serving upto 27 May in the same way .17 were referred out of 126 .One death .

Taken lightly Thought in china When arrived in Rajasthan Serious ness realised Took break from 1 april to dec 31 2020 Took 2 covaxin At a time one pt Spraying dispensary Mask Social distansing Hand washing Avoid social function Still scary so many doctor's lost

Pandemic is pandemic and more panic in that time and still today. But it's very simple at this time following the guidelines of ICMR and it's sharing my all villagers, friends circle, also relatives.

Thank you Sir@Md Altaf Hussain .

Boost up morale..and thereby mental and physical immune system...and not fear anyone by giving statistics...coz... death due to fear and drained up immunity is worst .. thanks ji..to rely on nature... ginger lime juice lemongrass decoction alkaline diet carrots pomegranates sprouts kalijeeri...

Thanks ji Our Respected Dr.Saheb

Following the ICMR guidelines and COVID -19 safety measures dedicated to the patients and needy people.

Thanks Dr Md Altaf Husain

View 3 other replies

The pandemic was certainly a blow towards the health sector perticularly for the Indian setup specially for Govt Medical officers We could have be ready with even more oxygen cylinders and Research towards antiviral medications We could have saved alot of patients lives when we might have had good quantities of antivirals And Could have saved lives by letting people know the importance of social distance and Covid protocols like masks

HOMOEOPATHIC SCIENCE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO RELIEVE CASES IN COVID PANDAMIC USING A PHATAK REP ONLY

VACCINES AS WELL ALLOPATHIC DRUGS..NO WAY

Symptoms were common. When ignored suddenly become serious. Many of the patients ignored initial symptoms and brought to the hospital were could not be saved. Remdesivir indeed helped many patients.

Diseases Related to Discussion