Concluded Case

Leucorrhoea with irregular menstruation

A 18 years married girl came to my clinic suffering from leucorrhoea and irregular menstruation since menarche. Past illness- mental disorder, took allopathic treatment. Hot pt Appetite-less Craving- Spicy Thirst- less Perspiration- profuse on head ,neck and palm Stool- regular but unsatisfactory, some times hard Urine- can't control during laughing or sneezing Sleep- Sleeplessness upto midnight There is a peculiarity I have noticed, constant trembling her leg. Mind- Want company, attention Changeable moods Angry violently and express it by shouting Fear of darkness Weeps easily < consolation Please respected doctors share your views on this case.

2 Likes

LikeAnswersShare
Concluded answer

PUL 1 M ONCE AND WAIT

All Answers

PT.seems to be a mental disorders points. After diet Sarsvata risht+Syp.Shankh Pushpi. Before diet Perderantak loh & Chanderperbhavati with milk. Psychotic disorders may be search out for sure curness.

Thank you doctor

? PID .. ? GENITO-URINARY INFECTION .. WITH .. IRREGULAR MENSES .. NEED'S .. CLINICOPATHOLOGICAL EVALUATION WITH .. HEMOGRAM .. URINE ROUTINE.. HORMONAL STUDY .. USG..ABDOMEN PELVIS .. GYNECOLOGICAL EXAMINATION WITH EXPERTS OPINION ..

Counseling, Diet modification, Exercise, Ashokarishta 20ml twice with lukewarm water, Tab.Shatavari 2-0-2

Thank you doctor

Ovral l 4 cycle 5 th day of period Azee 1gm 2gm secnidazole forte Fluka 150 stat

PUL 1 M ONCE AND WAIT

Thank you doctor

Pulsatilla200

Thank you doctor

SUGGESTIVE. OF CANDIDIASIS. P I. D

Calcarea carb 1M once and wait

Thank you doctor

Cervicitis.(or)PID T.albendazole400 T.cipro+tinidazole T..sporlac Icebag in pelvic area

Pulsatilla 1 M single dose Kali Phos 6 X TDs

Thank you doctor
Load more answers

Cases that would interest you