M/43, C/o. Buring, itching with pain and mild swelling due to stray dog bite(without any provocation) 1 day back. No other complaints. full management and treatment plan? Any preferred antibiotics prophylaxis? Preferred human rabies immunoglobulin brand?

(Edited)

4 Likes

LikeAnswersShare

Inj tetvac i m stat Inj rabipur 0 3 7 14 28 to be i m Care of wound Antibiotics Antiinflammatory orally

Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies

As it is stray dog no information about do A long with other emergency treatment like 1. Washing in running soap water, no stitch, antiseptic stressing, antibiotic to prevent secondary infection. Also INJECTION ARV ON 0 3. 7 14. 28 thdays but here pt came one day after day he was bitten in this case calculate day he attended as day 1 next on 3 then................. .

Thank you doctor

View 2 other replies

* ANTIRABIES VACCINATION AS PER SCHEDULE.. * TT VACCINATION.. * SYMPTOMATIC T/T..

Tnx &wc Dr Issac Luyani

View 1 other reply

Inj TT 0.5 ml im stat. Inj Rabipur as per schedule I'm Azithromycin 500mg od. PCM ibu sos. Clean area with diluted betadine lotion throughly.

Thank you doctor

View 3 other replies

Inj Anti rabies vaccine , 0,3,7,14,28day interval,a Antibiotics,antiinflamatory medicine

Thank you doctor

Anti Rabbis Vaccine in any case of bite is advicable.

Thank you doctor

Injection TT intramuscular Injection rabipur (rabies vaccine bp) intramuscular Orally Antibiotics and painkiller (NSAIDs)

Thank you doctor

View 1 other reply

Inj tt Inj rabipur Clean and dry wound Sos painkillers or antibiotic

Thank you doctor

Antirabies vaccine, tetanus toxoid,care of wound, antibiotic and NSAIDs sos.

Thank you doctor

ADVISABLE... 1. T T.. VACCINE /. INJ. T T... 2. INJ. A R V. AS. PER. Schedule 3. ANTIBIOTICS. and. NSAIDS

Load more answers

Diseases Related to Discussion

Rabies
Tetanus